XAT MBA Entrance Exam Registration 2018: The registration of entrance test XAT 2018 has begun now. Interested aspirants can now fill and submit the application form online. The official web portal to submit the XAT 2018 application form is xatonline.net.in. Aspirants have to visit this official web portal in order to submit the application form of XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test).The last date to register online for XAT entrance test is 30th November 2017. It is a national-level entrance examination which is conducted by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute). It has been organizing this entrance test for more than 60 years. In this article, you are going to get the complete information about XAT examination 2018 including its Registration and Application Form.
XAT MBA Entrance Exam Registration 2018 Details
|Name of the examination||XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Organizing Institute||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Official Web portal||xatonline.net.in|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Exam Duration||210 Minutes|
|Pattern of Question Paper||Objective and subjective|
Fill XAT MBA Entrance Exam Registration Application Form 2018
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 is an entrance test which is mostly taken by MBA Aspirants. By clearing this test, aspirants can get an admission in one of the 150 B-Schools of the country. XAT 2018 entrance test is slated to be held on 7th January 2018. Aspirants who have decided to appear for this test should start their preparation as early as possible. On the official portal of XAT 2018, candidates can download the XAT Registration form and application form. Below, we are giving the important dates relating to XAT MBA Entrance test 2018.
|Online Application date begun||16th August 2017|
|Application date expires||30th November 2017|
|Dates to pay online & offline fee||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|Making changes in application form||16th August – 30th November 2017|
|Downloading Date of Admit Card||20th December 2017|
|Date of XAT Entrance Examination||7th January 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||31st January 2018|
|XAT Counselling will start||After Announcement of Result|
How to do online Registration of XAT 2018 – MBA Entrance Exam
Follow these simple steps to register for XAT 2018:
- Aspirants can apply only through online mode for XAT entrance test 2018.
- In order to do the online registration, aspirants have to visit the official web portal – xatonline.net.in.
- Sign up on the official web portal.
- After that, the conducting authority will send you XAT registration number and password.
- Enter all the necessary details such as personal, qualification, contact etc.
- Upload the scanned pictures of your passport size photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee by whichever mode you are comfortable in – online or offline.
- Take a printout of the receipt of the application fee for further reference.