- 1 UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Steno Overview
- 2 Apply Online for UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 at uppcl.org
- 3 UPPCL 2523 Steno, Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
- 4 Application Form Fee: UPPCL Steno & Office Assistant 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Steno and Office Assistant
- 7 Download UPPCL Steno & Office Assistant Notification and Apply Online
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: UPPCL is giving the job opportunity to all the candidates who are looking for a job of Stenographer and Office Assistant in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. All the eligible and interested candidate can apply online at www.uppcl.org. UPPCL has released 2523 vacancies for Stenographer and Office Assistant post. All the aspirants should not wait for the last date to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 and try to apply as soon as possible so as to grab this opportunity as early as possible. The UPPCL Recruitment registration 2017 has begun from October 7, 2017. The conducting authority must be receiving online application forms from UPPCL job aspirants.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Steno Overview
|Recruiting Body||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Job Position||Office Assistant & Stenographer|
|Starting Date of Registration||October 7, 2017|
|Register online before this date||October 23, 2017|
|Mode of submitting Application Form||Online|
Apply Online for UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 at uppcl.org
If you are thinking to apply online for UPPCL Steno and Office Assistant recruitment 2017, then you should start the preparation of UPPCL Recruitment written test which is tentatively decided to be held in the month of November. has released the advertisement to recruit 2523 suitable candidates for the post of Office Assistant (Grade-III) and Stenographer (Grade-III). You may apply online for UPPCL Steno & Office Asst. posts from 7th October 2017 to 23rd November 2017. Below you will read about UPPCL Recruitment details regarding Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process & How To Apply.
UPPCL 2523 Steno, Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Vacancies released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited: 2523
UPPCL Stenographer (Grade-III) Posts – 227 Vacancies
|UR (Unreserved Category)||115|
|OBC (Other Backward Castes)||61|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||47|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||04|
UPPCL Office Assistant (Grade-III) Posts – 2296 Vacancies
|UR (Unreserved Category)||1150|
|OBC (Other Backward Castes)||619|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||482|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||45|
Application Form Fee: UPPCL Steno & Office Assistant 2017
- For General Category Candidates: ₹1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: ₹700/-
Note: Application Fee can be paid using offline and online mode. In other words, you can make the payment through Challan from SBI Bank or Internet Banking
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 yrs (as on July 1, 2016)
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree
- For Office Assistant: Knowledge of Hindi Typing (Minimum Speed: 30 wpm)
- For Stenographer: Knowledge of Hindi Stenography (Speed 60 wpm) and Hindi Typing skill (Min speed: 30 wpm)
- Selection Procedure: Typing Test, Written Test & Stenography test.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 – Steno and Office Assistant
- Go to the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – www.uppcl.org.
- Hit the tab for “UPPCL Recruitment 2017”.
- The system will download the Office Assistant Notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Fill in the application form by entering basic details such as age, qualification, name, mobile number etc.
- Submit it before October 23, 2017 in order to apply successfully.
- Make the payment using your preferred mode – Net Banking/ Debit Card or Challan from SBI.
- Download the confirmation page of the submission of application fee.
- Take the printout of the receipt for future use.
Download UPPCL Steno & Office Assistant Notification and Apply Online
UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017 – Check Here
Apply Online Here – Click here
If there is still any query, let us know by commenting below so that we can solve it.