- 1 UAPMT Pre Medical Test Result 2017 Overview
- 2 Download UAPMT Pre-Medical Test Provisional Result Merit List, Cutoff & Marks 2017
- 3 How to download UAPMT Result 2017 – Pre Medical Test
- 4 Participating Colleges in UAPMT 2017
- 5 Check UAPMT Application Form, Exam Date & Eligibility 2017
- 6 Important key Points UAPMT 2017 Application Form
- 7 UAPMT 2017 Admit Card
UAPMT Pre Medical Test Result 2017: The Uttarakhand Ayurved University (UAU) has finally declared the provisional result of Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test. The UAU organizes the UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Test) 2017 every year in the month of July. Students who want to make their career in medical field can sit for this exam to get an admission into UG level programmes such as BUMS, BAMS, & BHMS in the several institutes coming under the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. The official website of Uttarakhand Ayurved University is www.uau.ac.in. To get an admission the courses stated above from the Ayurved University or any other colleges of Uttarakhand, students have to fill and submit the application form for UAPMT 2017.
UAPMT Pre Medical Test Result 2017 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Uttarakhand Ayush Pre Medical Test|
|Alternative name for exam||UAPMT 2017|
|Name of the University||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Type of examination||State-Level Examination|
|For Admissions into Course||BAMS, BHMS|
Download UAPMT Pre-Medical Test Provisional Result Merit List, Cutoff & Marks 2017
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has made announcement of UAPMT Provisional Result on its official web portal. Candidates can download the UAPMT Pre-Medical Test Result Merit List, Cutoff and Marks 2017 from the website – uau.ac.in. It is expected that the Uttarakhand Ayurved Univeristy will declare the UAPMT result 2017 on 11st September 2017. Once the result of UAPMT exam is released, the cutoff marks of UAPMT 2017 will also be posted on the official website Candidates will require roll number in order to check the UAPMT Marks. Don’t worry, we have given the step-by-step below which will help you download your UAPMT Result 2017.
How to download UAPMT Result 2017 – Pre Medical Test
- Go to the official portal of Uttarakhand Ayurved University – uau.ac.in
- On the homepage, Press the tab for “UAPMT Provisional Results 2017”
- Download the result PDF.
- Search for your name in the result by pressing the keys – Ctrl + F.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future use.
For UAPMT Pre Medical Test Result 2017 (Provisonal) – Click Here
Participating Colleges in UAPMT 2017
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun
- Gurukul University Campus, Haridwar
- Uttaranchal Unani Medical College, Haridwar
- Om Ayurvedic College
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun
- Patanjali Ayurvedic College, Haridwar
- Chandola Homoeopathic College, Udhamsingh Nagar
- Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Dehradun
- Rishikul University Campus, Haridwar
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic College, Dehradun
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee
Check UAPMT Application Form, Exam Date & Eligibility 2017
The application form for UAPMT exam is available online. In the article given here, the information in detail has been given about UAPMT 2017 and its Application Form, Important Dates Eligibility Criteria & Admit Card etc.
UAPMT Important Dates
|Last date for submitting the online application for UAPMT||12th July 2017|
|Last date for submitting printed application form for UAPMT along with Demand Draft||18th July 2017|
|UAPMT Entrance Test Date||7th August 2017|
|UAPMT 2017 Counselling||September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria UAPMT 2017
The Aspirant must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria in order to be eligible to sit for the UAPMT exam 2017:
- The Aspirant’s age should be more than 17 years.
- The Aspirant must have completed his class 12th or its equivalent in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate(40% marks in case of SC/ST).
- The Aspirant has to be a citizen of India.
UAPMT 2017 Application Form Details
- UAPMT Application Fee is Rs.3500/- for aspirants belonging to General and OBC Category.
- The UAPMT Application fee for SC/ST Category Aspirants is Rs. 2500/-.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee in the form of Demand Draft made in favor of UAU, Dehradun.
Important key Points UAPMT 2017 Application Form
- The medium of UAPMT Question paper is Hindi & English.
- Dates will not change.
- Calculator, Electronic Gadget, Log Table, etc. are not allowed in an examination hall.
- Aadhar Card is compulsory
- A candidate failing to carry his UAPMT Admit card 2017 won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.(used as an identity proof).
- Uttarakhand Ayurved University will soon upload all the official information.
UAPMT 2017 Admit Card
Aspirants can download and print the UAPMT admit card from the official portal of UAPMT. All the basic Information like exam venue, date and timing of exam is written on the UAPMT admit card.
Get UAPMT Admit Card 2017, here’s how to
Follow these simple steps in order to download the admit card for UAPMT exam:
- Go to the official website of UAPMT – uau.ac.in
- Press the tab for “UAPMT admit card”
- Enter login credentials such as application number and your date of birth.
- Hit ‘Submit’.
- Download the Admit Card and Press (Ctrl + P) to take a printout of it.