Anna University, Chennai has finally issued the hall ticket for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2017. (TANCET 2017). Applicants will now be able to download the admit card from the official portal of University. The official website of TANCET 2017 is www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017/. Candidates can easily get the TANCET 2017 hall ticket from this website. Hall Ticket of TANCET 2017 includes the basic details of the candidate such as name, photograph, roll number, exam venue, date and timing of exam. The exam is going to organize on 25th and 26th March 2017. Qualifying this exam will open the door to MCA, MBA, M.Tech, ME, M.Arch, M.Plan courses in the state. You can also find the previous years question papers of TANCET on the official portal.
SCHEDULE OF PAPER
The MCA paper will be on 25th March 2017 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. The MBA exam will also take place on the same day but the timing will be different. The MBA exam will start from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. The entrance test for MTech, ME, MPlan and M.Arch is scheduled to be held on 26th March 2017 between 10.00 am and 12.00 pm.
How to download the TANCET 2017 Hall Ticket (Admit Card):
- Go to the official portal of Anna University – annauniv.edu/tancet2017/
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” Button displayed on the front page.
- Type your User ID and password.
- Click on login button.
- The appearing screen will display your Hall Ticket.
- Download your Admit Card
- Take a print-out of the same for future use.
TANCET Examination Centres
MORE ABOUT TANCET 2017 HALL TICKET
- The Hall ticket is issued online. TANCET Admit Card can be downloaded from TANCET official portal.
- The Registration Number given in the TANCET Hall Ticket should be written at the right place in the admission application form to be filed with the respective admitting authority afterward.
- TANCET Admit Card should be brought at in the examination hall and also at the time of Admission.
- In case, the hall ticket is lost after the exam, a candidate can demand a duplicate hall ticket by making payment of Rs. 100/- via Demand Draft, drawn in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, mentioning the Registration No. / Application No. and the Examination Centre.
- Only Successfully registered Candidates will be able to download the TANCET 2017 Admit Card .
- If any eligible candidate is not able to get his/her TANCET Hall Ticket, he/she should contact concerned authority immediately.