- 1 SVNIT Recruitment 2018 for Teaching Assistant Overview
- 2 Steps to Apply for SVNIT Jobs 2018 – Teaching Assistant
SVNIT Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2018: SVNIT (Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology) has published the official recruitment notification in which it is seeking application from eligible candidates for the 23 posts of Teaching Assistant. All the Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 20th December 2018.
The last date to apply for SVNIT Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2018 is 20th December 2018. Candidates should submit the application form on and before this last date. Candidates can download the official notification from this website also because, at the end of this page, a direct link to download the SVNIT Teaching Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 has been provided. In this write-up, you will find the complete information about SVNIT Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2018.
SVNIT Recruitment 2018 for Teaching Assistant Overview
|Board Name||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology|
|Application Process||Walk-In Interview|
|Posts Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.A. in Science or MBA in Humanities|
|Walk in Interview Date||20th December 2018|
Vacancy Information about SVNIT Teaching Assistant Jobs 2018
- Applied Mechanics
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Humanities
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
Total Number of Teaching Assistant Posts: 23
Candidate must have completed M.Sc/ M.A. in Science or MBA in Humanities from the University/ Board recognized by Govt. of India.
For Details regarding Age limit and age relaxation provided to Reserved Category, Female, you can see the official notification given at the end of this page.
- Selected candidates will be given ₹ 30,000 – ₹ 40,000/- per month as per the norms of the organization.
Candidate’s Selection will depend on his/her performance in Written test and Personal Interview.
Kindly go through the official notification for SVNIT Teaching Assistant application form fee
Steps to Apply for SVNIT Jobs 2018 – Teaching Assistant
- Interested candidates can check and download the application form from the website – svnit.ac.in
- Fill in the application form carefully without making any mistake.
- Interested Candidate can attend the Walk-in Interview on 20th December 2018 carrying the application form in the prescribed format along with the photostat of all necessary documents to the address mentioned below:
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology,
SVNIT Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
Opening Date to submit the Application Form: 1st December 2018
Walk-in Interview Date: 20th December 2018