SEBI Grade A Result 2018: The SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) will soon announce the Grade A Result on its official website www.sebi.gov.in. The Securities and Exchange Board of India has earlier issued the recruitment notification for 120 Assistant Manager / Grade A Officer posts. Thousands of candidates have applied for this post. All the applicants must be now waiting for SEBI Assistant Manager Result. We would like to inform all the candidates that the SEBI Officer Result 2018 is going to be announced soon. Candidates will be able to download their SEBI Grade A Officer Result 2018 from the official portal.
SEBI Grade A Result 2018 Overview
- Board Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Post Name: Officer Grade A / Assistant Manager
- Total Posts: 120
- Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
- Exam Date: 17th November 2018
- SEBI Grade A Result 2018 Date: December 2018
- Status: Available Soon!
Download SEBI Grade A Result Merit List, Cutoff Marks 2018 at sebi.gov.in
SEBI Assistant Manager Phase I Exam Result 2018 has been published now. Candidates can now download SEBI Grade A Result Merit List, Cutoff Marks 2018 at www.sebi.gov.in. The SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) 2018 Application Process has been successfully completed and many candidates have participated in the test. Keeping in view the enthusiasm of the applicants, the department is planning to release SEBI Officer Grade A Merit List 2018 a little earlier this time.
SEBI Grade A Merit List 2018 contains the name of all those candidates who have successfully the examination. If there is your name is SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Merit List 2018, then you should be happy because you have been selected for the next round. In order to clear the examination, the candidate must manage to secure the minimum qualifying marks in each section i.e. SEBI Grade A Cutoff Marks 2018. SEBI Grade A Cutoff Marks 2018 will be different for General Category and SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates.
How to Download SEBI Result 2018 – Assistant Manager
- Initially, go to the official website of SEBI i.e. www.sebi.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, search for link for “SEBI Grade A Result“ and click on it.
- Key in your registration number and DOB in the given box.
- Tap the “Submit” button.
- SEBI Grade A Result 2018 will appear on your computer screen.
- Download your SEBI Assistant Manager Result 2018 and take a printout of the same for further use.
For SEBI Officer Grade A Result – Click here