SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2017– State Bank of India has recently uploaded the link to download Admit Card for SBI PO Online Preliminary Exam 2017. Candidates can download it from this official portal ibps.sifyitest.com. The candidates enrolled for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 were in haste to download their SBI PO Call letter 2017 can now download SBI PO Prelims exam admit card online. The SBI PO Prelims Exam 2017 will conduct across all the exam centres on 29th April, 30th April 2017 and 6th May and 7th May 2017. Candidate should bring their SBI PO Admit card in an examination hall.
SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2017 Overview
|Name of the Conducting Organization||State Bank of India|
|Category||SBI PO Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||SBI PO 2017|
|Official Website for SBI PO 2017 Admit Card||ibps.sifyitest.com|
SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2017 Important Dates
|Availablity of Pre-exam training admit card||7th April 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims admit card available from||10th April 2017|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Dates||29th & 30th April 2017|
6th & 7th May 2017
|Admit card of SBI PO Mains Exam will release on||22nd May 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 mains Exam Date||4th June 2017|
|Downloading facility for call letter for SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview||26th June 2017|
|SBI PO Group Discussion & Interview Dates||After 10th July 2017|
SBI will begin its recruitment procedure with Prelims Exam 2017. The candidates scoring qualifying marks in SBI PO Prelims will consider appropriate and fit to get into Mains round. Candidate’s score in SBI PO Prelims exam will not be taken into account at the time of final analysis. The aspirants need to pay more attention towards their preparation.
How to Download SBI PO Online Admit Card 2017
- Go to the SBI PO Official portal – ibps.sifyitest.com
- Find download link for SBI PO prelims Hall ticket 2017 on homepage
- Press the link and enter the basic information like registration number and password.
- Hit ‘Submit’ Button.
- The system will automatically download your Hall Ticket
- Read all the details printed on admit card like exam venue, date and time of examination carefully.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket and keep it safely to carry it to the examination center.
To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Click Here