- 1 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 Overview
- 2 Check RPSC Second Grade Teacher Exam Dates, Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
- 4 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Question Paper 2018
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the Examination schedule of 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018. These examinations will be held in various cities of the state Rajasthan state from October 28 to November 2, 2018. The 2nd-grade Teacher Admit Cards, Exam Dates, Schedule and other vital details of these examinations can be accessed at the official web portal of RPSC i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 Overview
- Name of the Organizing Committee: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Official website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Post Name: 2nd Grade Teacher/ Senior Teacher
- Total Posts: 8,162 vacancies
- Exam Date:28th October to 2nd November 2018
- Category: RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 Details
- Status: Available!
Check RPSC Second Grade Teacher Exam Dates, Exam Pattern 2018
It is to be noted that the Rajsthan Public Service Commission will organize RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam for these subjects – Sanskrit, Urdu, Hindi, Science, Sindhi, Common knowledge, English, Punjabi, Mathematics and Social Science. RPSC had sought applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment of vacant posts of about 8,162 teachers. The last date for submitting the application form was June 9, 2018. The chosen candidates will be given pay-per-matric level (L-11).
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 Schedule Subject-wise
For Senior Teacher Grade 2 Comp Exam – Non-TSP
- G.K. (Group – A) – 28 October 2018
- Social Science – 29 October 2018
- Maths – 29 October 2018
- English – 30 October 2018
- Sindhi – 30 October 2018
- G.K. (Group – B) – 31 October 2018
- Science – 1 November 2018
- Hindi – 1 November 2018
- Urdu – 2 November 2018
- Sanskrit – 2 November 2018
The application process for these posts started from 10th May and end on 9th June 2018.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination will be consisting of two papers. Paper I of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher will consist of 100 questions. Of these 100 questions, questions related to geographical, historical and cultural common sense of Rajasthan will be asked. Paper I of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam will be a 200 Marks Question Paper.
Common questions about India and the general knowledge of the world and contemporary events and information of Rajasthan will also be asked. All these questions will be of 60 marks whereas the remaining questions will be asked on academic psychology so that the mind and the psychology of candidates wishing to become a teacher can be tested. The second paper will be based on related topics and its teaching methods. Candidates passing in both papers will be called for the next phase.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Question Paper 2018
There are many such questions in the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam 2018 Question Paper which belongs to the history, geography, culture, and political situations of Rajasthan. Through them, not only the general knowledge of the candidate to become a teacher is seen, but how much he understands child psychology is also known. Candidates can also check their preparation through the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Mock Test or they can test their general knowledge by attempting the questions given below.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Sample Question Paper 2018
Q(1) The relationship of educational psychology is –
(a) from the teacher, (b) by teaching, (c) from the classroom environment, (d) the student
Which of the following is the best option?
(1) Only (d)
(2) (a) and (d)
(3) (b), (c) and (d)
(4) (a), (b), (c) and (d)
Q(2) What method should the school administration adopt to keep students mentally healthy and clean?
(1) Providing a friendly atmosphere at home
(2) Monitoring children’s friends
(3) Regular health tests
(4) Appropriate methods of teaching
Q(3) Which of the following bodies is responsible for distributing resources and centers in the states, according to the Constitution?
(1) Reserve Bank of India
(2) Policy Commission
(3) Finance Commission
(4) National Development Council
Q(4) Which of the following is the creationism of the learning process?
(1) The student who remembers the new information repeatedly.
(2) The student who analyzes new information in detail, interprets and learns by connecting with foreknowledge.
(3) Students who do not learn new information, if they are contradictory with prejudice which they believe to be true
(4) The student who waits for the teacher to give new information to the information about his prediction about the particular episode.
Q(5) The child has creative ability if he-
(1) asks inquisitive questions
(2) receives more numbers
(3) is obedient and completes homework
(4) disables discipline in class
Q(6) How many steps did Sirohi merge in Rajasthan?
Q(7) Rajasthan was the first woman to be arrested during the freedom movement:
(1) Nagendra Bala
(2) Anjaana Devi Choudhary
(3) Ratan Shastri
(4) Ramdev Pandey
Q(8) Which of the following statements is wrong with respect to Narayani Devi Verma?
(1) He was a member of the Rajya Sabha from 1970 to 1976
(2) She founded the Women’s Ashram in Bhilwara in 1944
(3) He was a member of Lok Sabha from 1957 to 1962
(4) They had to go to jail to participate in the movement of 1942
Q(9) Khwaja Moinuddin of Ajmer is related to which of the Sufi sects?
Q(10) Which fort is known as the ‘navalka daraja’?
Q(11) In which month does Gogaji’s fair fill?
Q(12) What is RavanaHatha?
(1) A type of dance
(3) Title of a book
(4) Name of the place
Q(13) In Rajasthan when the President was administered for the first time, the Governor of the State was:
(1) Hukum Singh
(2) Joginder Singh
(3) full moon
(4) Raghuqul Tilak
Q(14) According to the convention, Chief Minister is:
Q(15) The Governor addresses his resignation:
(1) to the President
(2) to the prime minister
(3) Union Home Minister
(4) The Chief Justice of the High Court
Q(16) Which year was the establishment of Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission?
(1) in 1995
(2) In 2000
(3) In 2001
(4) In 2005
Q(17) Which of the following is not true?
(1) Vijay Kumar – Squash
(2) Rahul Khatri – Karate
(3) Sapne Tilokani-fancy
(4) Ghamanda Ram – Athletics
Q(18) Which of the following writers is the author of ‘A History of Rajasthan’?
(1) Reema Hooja
(2) Satish Chandra
(3) Sumit Sarkar
(4) R. C. Majumdar
Q(19) Recently, UNESCO has included 6 hill forts in Rajasthan on the World Heritage list. This is-
(1) Chittorgarh, Kuhalangarh, Ranthambore, Amer, Jaisalmer, Gagaron
(2) Chittorgarh, Kuhalangarh, Ranthambore, Aamer, Jaisalmer, Bikaner
(3) Chittorgarh, Kumbhalgarh, Rathambor, Amer, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur
(4) Chittorgarh, Kumbhalgarh, Ranthambore, Aamer, Gagaron, Jodhpur
Q(20) According to the report of Raghuram Rajan, the state of Rajasthan has been considered-
(1) the least developed state
(2) less developed state
(3) comparatively developed states
(4) Developed States
Q(21) The strategic tension between China and Japan is related to which island?
(2) Sancaku (Diaoyu)
Q(22) ‘Meghalaya’ was the name of the State located in the northeast of India.
(1) S. By P. Chatterjee
(2) D.N. By Wadia
(3) o. H.P. By spate
(4) R. L. By lion
Q(23) Which Constitutional Act was the culmination of the ‘Montagu declaration’ in colonial India?
(1) Indian Council Act, 1892
(2) Indian Councils Act, 1909
(3) Indian Government Act, 1919
(4) Indian Government Act, 1935
Q(24) The day known as ‘Bloody Sunday’ in the history of Russia-
(1) January 22, 1905
(2) 30 October 1905
(3) 10 March 1917
(4) November 7, 1917
Q(25) Who was not the court scholar of Prithviraj Chauhan III?
(1) Vidyapati Gaur
(2) Wagishwar Janardan
Q(26) With the merger of two regions, the integration of Rajasthan was completed in 1956-
(1) Jhalawar and Kota
(2) Abroad – Delwara and Ajmer
(3) Alwar and Bharatpur
(4) Udaipur and Dungarpur
Q(27) According to the 2011 census in Rajasthan, male working-participation rate is-
(1) Between 55% to 58%
(2) Between 58% to 61%
(3) Between 47% to 50%
(4) Between 50% and 53%
Q(28) Which of these vitamins is helpful in filling wounds?
(1) Vitamin A
(2) Vitamin B
(3) Vitamin C
(4) Vitamin D