- 1 NSIC Recruitment 2018 for E-Tendering Professionals Overview
- 2 Steps to Apply for NSIC Jobs 2018 – E-Tendering Professionals
- 2.1 NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
- 2.2 NSIC Vacancies – 12 E-Tendering Professionals Important Links
NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment 2018: NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation Limited) has published the official recruitment notification in which it is seeking application from eligible candidates for the 12 posts of E-Tendering Professionals. NSIC Jobs 2018 Application Form can be sent online by visiting the official website of National Small Industries Corporation Limited i.e., nsic.co.in. You can apply online for the E-Tendering Professionals Posts Vacancy 2018.
The last date to apply for NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment 2018 is 5th December 2018. Candidates should submit the application form on and before this last date. Candidates can download the official notification from this website also because, at the end of this page, a direct link to download the NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment Notification 2018 has been provided. In this write-up, you will find the complete information about NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment 2018.
NSIC Recruitment 2018 for E-Tendering Professionals Overview
|Board Name||National Small Industries Corporation Limited|
|Application Process||Offline Process|
|Posts Name||E-Tendering Professionals|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Place||Across India|
|End Date||5th December 2018|
Vacancy Information about NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Jobs 2018
Total Number of E-Tendering Professionals Posts: 12
Candidate must have completed B. Tech / B.E or an MBA with IT knowledge from the University recognized by Govt. of India.
A Retired professional from Central Public Sector Enterprises with related educational qualifications can also apply.
For Youth, a Minimum of five years related to the acquisition in tenders that is the analysis of the terms & conditions, making and submitting bid reports during the last ten years. The candidates should also have a minimum of 1 year experience in E-procurement field.
For retired personnel, they must have atleast 5 years work experience in the e-procurement field in Central Public Sector Enterprises during last 10 years
Upper Age Limit
- For Non-Retired Candidates – 50
- For Retired Candidates – 65
Selected candidates will be given Rs.50,000/- in the form of salary.
Candidate’s Selection will depend on the performance in Personal Interview
Check the Official Notification to get to know about application form fee.
Steps to Apply for NSIC Jobs 2018 – E-Tendering Professionals
- Interested candidates can check and download the application form from the website – nsic.co.in
- Fill in the application form carefully without making any mistake.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date – 5th December 2018.
- Candidate should send the application form in the prescribed format along with the photostat of all necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
General Manager (HR), NSIC Ltd.,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020
NSIC E-Tendering Professionals Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
Opening Date to submit the Application Form: 12th November 2018
Last Date to submit the Application Form: 5th December 2018