- 1 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for ACT Apprentice Overview
- 2 Steps to Apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 – 745 ACT Apprentice
- 2.1 North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
- 2.2 North Eastern Railway Vacancies – ACT Apprentice Important Links
North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018: NER (North Eastern Railway) has published the official recruitment notification in which it is seeking application from eligible candidates for the 745 posts of ACT Apprentice. North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 Application Form can be sent online by visiting the official website of North Eastern Railway i.e., www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. You can apply online for the ACT Apprentice Posts Vacancy 2018.
The last date to apply for North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is 15th December 2018. Candidates should submit the application form on and before this last date. Candidates can download the official notification from this website also because, at the end of this page, a direct link to download the North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 has been provided. In this write-up, you will find the complete information about North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for ACT Apprentice Overview
|Board Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Application Process||Online Process|
|Posts Name||ACT Apprentice|
|Job Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
|Job Place||Across India|
|End Date||29th December 2018|
Vacancy Information about North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Jobs 2018
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90
- Diesel Shed Izatnagar – 60
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64
Total Number of ACT Apprentice Posts: 745
Candidate must have completed Class 10th/ High School and ITI in specified field from the Board recognized by Govt. of India.
- Lower Age Limit: 15 years
- Upper Age Limit: 24 years
Upper Limit Age relaxation for SC/ ST category is 05 years and OBC category is 03 years and PH Candidates is 10 years
Selected candidates will be given as per the norms of the organization.
Candidate’s Selection will depend on the performance in written examination as well as Personal Interview
For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Steps to Apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 – 745 ACT Apprentice
- Interested candidates can check and download the application form from the website – www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Tap the “Career” button.
- Search for the “ACT Apprentice Posts under the name of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018″ link and hit it.
- Fill in the application form carefully and correctly without any mistake.
- Make the payment via Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- Download your receipt and take a printout of the same for further use.
North Eastern Railway ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
Opening Date to submit the Application Form: 30th November 2018
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 29th December 2018