- 1 NDA Exam 2018 Overview
- 2 NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 NDA Paper-I 2018 Exam Date
- 4 NDA Paper-II 2018 Exam Dates
- 5 Steps to fill NDA Application Form 2018
- 6 NDA Application Fee
- 7 Mode of NDA Application Form 2018 Payment
- 8 NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Paper I & II
- 9 NDA Exam Pattern
- 10 How to apply for NDA Exam 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
NDA Exam 2018: The examination date of NDA 2018 (Paper-I & Paper-II) is available now. NDA examination 2018 comes as an opportunity to those candidates who dream of serving the country by getting into Defence Forces like Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. NDA examination is a national level exam, which is conducted twice a year in the form of NDA I and NDA II. Every year, there is a large number of candidates who sit for the NDA examination to make their career in the field of Indian Defence Services. Here, you will get complete information regarding NDA exam 2018 covering its application form, exam dates, eligibility, etc.
NDA Exam 2018 Overview
|Name of the Exam||UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy)|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Organizing Committee||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Date of the examination||22nd April 2018|
NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern 2018
The NDA 2018 Examination Date has now been published.The regulating body of NDA exam is Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). In other words, UPSC organizes the NDA examination in different parts of the country. UPSC almost cover almost all state in the country so that not even a single interested candidates miss sitting for the examination. Here we are providing the official dates of NDA 2018:
NDA Paper-I 2018 Exam Date
|Release of NDA Notification||10th January 2018|
|Online filling of Application form||10th January 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application||5th February 2018|
|Release of Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Date of the Examination||22nd April 2018|
|Declaration of NDA Result||May 2018|
NDA Paper-II 2018 Exam Dates
|Issue of NDA II Notification||6th June 2018|
|Application form will release||6th June 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||2nd July 2018|
|Downloading of NDA-II Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam date|
|Date of the Examination||9th September 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||October 2018|
Steps to fill NDA Application Form 2018
- NDA 2018 Application Formis going to release via only one mode i.e., online mode. The online filling of NDA-I Application Form will start from 10th January 2018 & 6th June 2018 is the date for online submission of NDA Paper-II form.
- There is no provision of submission of application form in offline mode.
- The NDA Registration 2018 is divided into two parts.
- In Part-I of NDA Registration Process, You are required to fill in the basic details such as your name, email id, qualification, & other necessary information as asked.
- After successfully finishing the NDA Registration part-I, you will be given the registration number and password.
- In part-II of NDA Registration Process, Choose the preferred examination centres.
- Make the payment of your application form through any mode – online or offline.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport-size photo and signature.
- Click on “Accept” to proceed ahead.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
NDA Application Fee
- For general & OBC Applicant: ₹100/-
- For candidates coming under SC/ST category: ₹0/-
- For Wards of NCOs/Ors/JCOs: No Charges.
Mode of NDA Application Form 2018 Payment
|VISA||E-Challan Of State Bank of India|
NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Paper I & II
In order to appear for the NDA exam, candidate has to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria given follow:
Nationality, Age Limit
Gender: Unmarried male applicants.
Age Limit: NDA-I aspirants must have taken birth between July 2, 1999 and July 1, 2002. For NDA-II aspirants, the birth years are between January 2, 2000 and July 1, 2003.
Note: (i) A person of Indian Origin wh0 earlier a long time came from Sri Lanka, Burma, East African Countries of Kenya and Pakistan, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
(ii) The generation of Tibetan refugee who had come to India before the starting of the year 1962 to permanently live in India.
- Candidate aspiring for Army Wing: must have completed 10+2 from Central or State Education Board.
- Aspirants of NDA Air Force and Naval and (10+2) Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Candidate must have passed the Standard 12th or its equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as core subjects.
- Students should be medically fit and match the fitness standard as specified by NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy) Test.
- Candidates have to clear the medical test which will be held by the Military Hospital after the recommendation at the SSB.
NDA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Nature of asked Questions: Multiple Objective Type.
- Examination Mode: Pen & Paper
- Duration of NDA exam:2 1⁄2 hours for Code 1 and Code 2.
- Section: There will be two sections such as Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language: The question paper will come bilingual – English & Hindi only.
- Negative Marking: Yes, one marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Topics||Duration||Paper Code||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||2 ½ Hours||I||300|
|General Ability Test||2 ½ Hours||II||600|
How to apply for NDA Exam 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
Below, we are giving the Step-by-step guide to fill the NDA Application Form 2018:
- Get the NDA-I and NDA-II exam notification on January 10, 2018 and June 6, 2018 respectively from the official web portal of UPSC.
- Go through it and if you think that you are eligible, apply for it online by following the remaining steps.
- The registration process will take place in two parts i.e. Part-I and II.
- Fill in basic details of application form carefully because rectification of error is not allowed after the submission of application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photo and sign in JPEG format.
- Make the payment.
- Now, you are done with the filling and submission of NDA 2018 Application Form. Now you just study hard.
We would like to advise all the interested students not to wait until closing date for submission of application form . Apply for NDA exam 2018 online well before on time.