MHT-CET 2017 Exam date is announced. MHT-CET 2017 is a state level common entrance examination conducted by the state government of Maharashtra. This examination is conducted to pick out a creamy layer of candidates who wants to make their career in Medical Science like BDS, MBBS, BHMS etc. By giving this examination, students can also make their career in Technical Education like pharmacy, pharm.D, and Engineering/Technology. The examination date of MHT-CET 2017 is declared. MHT-CET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 11th May 2017. Before 2017, To get an admission in one of the state engineering colleges of Maharashtra, a candidate has to appear for JEE Main but from 2017 the admission cell of the Maharashtra government is conducting its own state level entrance Engineering exam i.e., MHT-CET 2017.
The table given below contains the important dates related to MHT-CET 2017 like start date and end date of submitting MHT-CET 2017 Application form, Payment of MHT-CET 2017 Application form fee, result date etc.
MHT-CET 2017 Exam Date Announced!
|1.||Filling of Online Application Form started on||14th February 2017|
|2.||Last date for submitting Online Application Form||22nd March 2017|
|3.||Deadline for submission of Application form Fee||28th March 2017|
|4.||Availability of Admit Card||25th April – 30th April 2017|
|5.||MHT-CET 2017 Exam Date||11th May 2017|
|6.||MHT-CET 2017 Result Declaration Date||1st June 2017|
To know more about MHT-CET 2017 keep reading this article
- The registration fee for General category is Rs.860 (inclusive of bank charges i.e., Rs.60). The application form fee for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) is Rs.660 (inclusive of bank charges i.e., Rs.60).
- The application form fee has to be submitted through a bank challan, which can be put before in any State Bank of India branch.
- The file size of the signature and passport size photograph should not exceed 50 KB.
- The approval sheet received after the completion of the registration procedure should be kept carefully till the closing stage of the entire admission procedure.
- The merit list act as the base for the final selection of a candidate. The merit list is formed on the basis of scores of MHT-CET 2017.
If you have any other queries regarding MH CET 2017, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.