Mangalore University Result 2019-20: The Mangalore University has finally made the announcement of its undergraduates and postgraduates programme result it conducted in November and December on its official web portal i.e., mangaloreuniversity.ac.in. All the students who are currently studying at Mangalore University can visit the University’s official website to check their marks. In this article, we have also dropped a direct link to download the Mangalore University Courses Result for the academic session 2019-20.
Mangalore University Result 2019-20 Overview
|University Name||Mangalore University|
|Programme Type||Under-Graduate and Post-Graduation|
|Programme Name||BA, BSc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Ed.|
|Official Web Portal||mangaloreuiversity.ac.in|
|Exam Type||Semester Exam|
|Exam Month||Oct-Nov-Dec 2019|
|Direct Result Link||http://18.104.22.168:6060/|
Download Mangalore University B.A., B.Com, B.Sc Nov/Dec Degree Marksheet Result 2019-20 at mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
According to the information from media sources, Mangalore University UG/PG Courses Results 2019 has been otut but the candidates have stated that the website is not working properly. It is not loading at all. Furthermore, no official notification regarding the release of its UG/PG Semester Result has been published by the University. Some of the students have been successfully able to check their result on the official website. The University management said that the website is receiving a huge amount of traffic that’s why the website is showing technical. The IT team of the University are working on the website to fix this technical problem. If you are also getting the result, stay calm and reopen the website after few minutes. Given below are the easy steps to download the result.
How to Download MU 2019 Result
- Go to the official web portal of Mangalore University i.e. mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Locate the “Examination” category from Top Menu Bar and click on it
- Search for the Results Button and Press it
- A new page will open on your computer with given space where you have key in your roll number.
- Enter your roll number and tap the “Submit” button after verifying the entered information.
- Your Course Examination Result pdf of the academic session 2019-20 will appear on your computer screen.
- Download your scorecard, take a printout of the same and keep it until the original marksheet is issued from the college.
To Directly go to the Mangalore University Results Download Page: Click Here