LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017: The Hall Ticket for LBS Kerala SET 2017 has been released by the Government of Kerala as it was scheduled. All the candidates who have applied for the LBS Kerala SET July 2017 can now download the call letter online. In order to download the admit card, candidates will have to go to the official website i.e., lbskerala.com. The LBS will organize the SET exam for the registered applicants on 28th August 2017. Candidate should not forget to carry the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 on the day of examination. Before we proceed any further, let’s have a quick overview of LBS Kerala SET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017.
LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 Overview
|Organizing Committee||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Official Web Portal||www.lbskerala.com|
|Name of the examination||Kerala SET (State Eligibility Test)|
|Date of the examination||20th August 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Status||Available for download! (Published today)|
Download LBS Kerala SET Admit Card / Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern
The aspirant must go to the official web portal lbskerala.com in order to download the LBS Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) call letter 2017. Then, aspirants will have to enter roll number and password in the given field. We would like to advise the candidate to reach the examination hall and report to the invigilator 30 minutes before the starting of examination.
Exam Pattern for the Kerala SET 2017
There is going to be two papers for the Kerala SET Test 2017:
- This paper is ordinary in nature for all the aspirants. The question paper contains two Part – A and B.
- Paper I will contain a total of 120 question. Both Paper – A and B will consist of 60 questions.
- Part A will consist of question from General Knowledge.
- Part B will contain question from Aptitude in Teaching.
- This Paper is a test which will be based on the subject of specialization of the aspirants at PG (Post Graduate) Level.
- The question paper consists of 120 questions in which one mark will be offered to students for each correct answer. This is not applicable for Statistics and Mathematics.
- For Mathematics and Statistics, there will be only 80 questions carrying 1 and a half marks each.
The allotment of test centres has been done by the Director of LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Applicants can check the allotted test centres on the admit card.
How to download LBS Admit Card 2017 – Kerala SET
- Initially, Visit the official web portal – www.lbskerala.com
- Hit the “Kerala Admit Card 2017” Link
- Key in your registration no. and Date of Birth.
- Tap the “Login” Button.
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 – Download Here