- 1 KMML Recruitment 2018 for Engineer & Safety Officer Overview
- 2 Steps to Apply for KMML Recruitment 2018 – 50 Engineer & Safety Officer
- 2.1 KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
- 2.2 KMML Vacancies – Engineer & Safety Officer Important Links
KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment 2018: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) has published the official recruitment notification in which it is seeking application from eligible candidates for the 50 posts of Engineer & Safety Officer. KMML Jobs 2018 Application Form can be sent offline by visiting the official website of Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited i.e., kmml.com. You can apply offline for the Engineer & Safety Officer Posts Vacancy 2018.
Candidates should apply for KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 before the given last date i.e. 20th December 2018. The releasing date of Notification is 8th December 2018. Candidates should submit the application form on and before the last date. Candidates can download the official notification from this website also because, at the end of this page, a direct link to download the KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 has been provided. In this write-up, you will find the complete information about KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment 2018.
KMML Recruitment 2018 for Engineer & Safety Officer Overview
|Application Process||Offline Process|
|Posts Name||Engineer & Safety Officer|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|End Date||20th December 2018|
Vacancy Information about KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Jobs 2018
- Technician cum Machinist – 01
- Process Engineer – 01
- Process Operator – 22
- Technician (Electrician) – 04
- Instrumentation Engineer – 03
- Technician (Fitter) – 05
- (Welder) – 03
- Technician (Instrumentation) – 03
- Technician (Sponge Handling) – 01
- Safety Officer – 01
- Khalasi – 02
- Analyst – 04
Total Number of Engineer & Safety Officer Posts: 50
Candidate must have completed Class 8th, Degree in Instrumentation/Chemical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ ITI Certificate in the related trade/ Diploma in Industrial safety/Chemical/ fire/ B.Sc Chemistry from a Institute recognized by the Government of India
Upper Age Limit: 36 Years
For Details on age relaxation, kindly check the official notification given at the end of this page.
Candidates will be given salary between Rs. 16,200/- and Rs. 21,900/- per month applicable from the organization.
Candidate’s Selection will depend on the performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview
For application form details, kindly check the recruitment notification.
Steps to Apply for KMML Recruitment 2018 – 50 Engineer & Safety Officer
- Interested candidates can check and download the application form from the website – kmml.com
- Enter the necessary information in the application form carefully without making any error.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date – 29th December 2018.
- Candidate should send the application form in the prescribed format along with the photostat of all necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Venue:The General Manager (P&A/EDP),
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited,
P.BNo.4, Sankaramangalam Chavara P.G,
KMML Engineer & Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
Opening Date to submit the Application Form: 8th December 2018
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 20th December 2018