KLUEEE 2017 – K L University has issued notification for KLUEEE 2017. KL University Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 is organized to give admissions to Candidates in B.Tech programme. The university is providing specialization in B.Tech. in 8 different form, B.Tech. Integrated program in 11 different fields, and B.Arch. programme. Besides B.Tech. programme. The university is also giving a special BA program along with free tuition for UPSC Civil Services exam (IAS). The application process will wind-up in the month of April. K.L. University also gives admissions in the following courses:
- Integrated MBA programme
- BBA LLB
- Pharmacy programs
KLUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Age – Candidate’s age should not be less than 17 and not more than 21.
- Qualification – Candidate should have completed 10+2 scoring minimum 60%.
- Subjects requirement in 12th Class – PCM for B.Tech programme, PCB for B.Tech in Biotechnology.
The Application schedule for Andhra Pradesh students is different from Telangana and other states are different. Below we are giving the Important Dates for Application Schedule. Check it carefully.
KLUEEE 2017 Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh
|Last Day to get the receipt of Written Test Application Form||13th April 2017|
|Last Day to get the receipt of Online Test Application Form||15th April 2017|
|Candidates can get the Admit Card for Written Test||14th April 2017|
|Candidates can get the Admit Card for Online Test||16th April 2017|
KLUEEE 2017 Important Dates for Telangana and the Other States
|Last Day to get the receipt of Written Test Application Form||26th April 2017|
|Last Day to get the receipt of Online Test Application Form||27th April 2017|
|Candidates can get the Admit Card for Written Test||27th April 2017|
|Candidates can get the Admit Card for Online Test||28th April 2017|
KLUEEE 2017 Other Important Dates
|KLUEEEE 2017 Result||4th May 2017|
|KLUEEE Counselling Date||2nd week of May 2017|
Documents required for KLUEEE 2017 Counselling
- S.C Marks Memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
- Two sets of Xerox copies of all the original certificates.
- Counselling Call Letter
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled Certificate issued by relevant Medical Authority.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC).
- 6 Passport size color photographs.
- Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card (KLUEEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET -2017)
- Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC/Ex-Service Men/Single Girl Child/*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) mentioned in the Application.
- XII Boards/equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate /Pass Certificate
KLUEEE 2017 Application Process
Candidates can submit the application form in both online as well as offline mode. To submit the application form online, Candidate has to go to the official portal of KL University – www.kluniversity.in/. For offline application, candidates will have to visit the KL University’s office to collect the application form in person or by post. The University’s address is given below-
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.