- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Overview
- 2 Apply Online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 546 TGT, PGT & Primary Teacher Recruitment @ kvsangathan.nic.in
- 3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teachers Vacancy 2017 Details
- 4 KVS TGT, PGT PRT Teacher Posts Vacancies Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for KVS Teacher Post 2017 – PGT/TGT/PRT
- 6 Steps to submit Application Form for KVS Recruitment 2017 – Teacher Application Form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017: KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) has published a job notification (Advt. number – 12) to fill up the vacant KVS Teachers posts with suitable and hardworking candidates. If you have been waiting for the job of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Primary Teacher. There is a total vacancy of 546 Teachers. All these vacant posts of teachers come under the Group B Category. All the interested candidates can apply online and submit the application form of TGT, PGT and Primary Teacher at kvsangathan.nic.in. Keep reading this article to get the complete information about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 including the registration process, eligibility criteria, application form fee etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Overview
|Recruiting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Category of Job||Government Teacher Jobs|
|Vacant Posts||TGT, PGT & Primary Teacher|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13.10.2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.10.2017|
Apply Online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 546 TGT, PGT & Primary Teacher Recruitment @ kvsangathan.nic.in
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications from suitable Indian candidates for the direct posting in TGT, PGT & PRT Teachers at KVS. The last date to submit the application form for the vacant teacher posts is 17th October 2017. You can submit the application form online by visiting the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e., www.kvsangathan.nic.in. The recruitment body has already made it clear that there is no other option rather than online to submit the application form.
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2017 – Application Fee
- For PGT Post: Rs.750/-
- For TGT Posts: Rs.750/-
- For Primary Teacher Post: Rs.750/-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teachers Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||144|
|Post Graduate Teacher||182|
KVS TGT, PGT PRT Teacher Posts Vacancies Details
KVS PGT Vacancy 2017 – Post-Graduate Teacher Post
KVS TGT Vacancy 2017 – Trained Graduate Teacher Post
KVS PRT Teacher Vacancy 2017 – Primary Teacher Post
Eligibility Criteria for KVS Teacher Post 2017 – PGT/TGT/PRT
- For the post of Principal: 35 to 50 yrs
- For the post of Trained Graduate Teacher: 35 yrs
- For the post of Post-Graduate Teacher: 40 yrs
- For the post of Primary Teacher: 30 yrs
- Principal: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate along with B.Ed course degree.
- PGT Posts: Aspirants must have done a 2 yrs M.Sc programme with minimum 50% marks along with B.Ed.
- Post-Graduate Computer Science Teachers: Candidate must have completed one of the following courses – B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/ B & C Level DOEACC/M.Sc with atleast 50% marks.
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Requirement of Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks in it. Candidate must have also qualified CTET Paper 2 with B.Ed or Diploma in related subjects with Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher posts: Candidate must have completed class 10th and 12th with atleast 50% marks in both classes. candidate must have also cleared CTET.
KVS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidate for the post of TGT, PGT and PRT will depend on the following factors:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview Round
- Medical Test
Steps to submit Application Form for KVS Recruitment 2017 – Teacher Application Form
- Go to the official portal of KVS i.e, www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Press the tab for “KVS PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher Notification”.
- Go through complete information given in the notification and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Now, Hit the link for “Application Form for KVS Recruitment 2017”.
- An application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Now, Fill in the basic information such as your name, Gender, Father’s Name, Age etc to continue.
- Upload all the scanned photocopies of your photograph, certificate, thumb impression and signature.
- Make the payment through online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
- Before pressing the “Submit” button, carefully check all the entered information.
- After crosschecking the entered information, hit “Submit” button.
- The KVS Official Portal will give you the login ID and password.
- Save the login ID and password or write it down on a piece of paper for further reference.
- The last step for you is to take a printout of receipt of your application form for examination purpose.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Official Advertisement 2017 – Check here
Apply Online Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher 2017 – Click here