- 1 Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Overview
- 2 Apply Online for Indian Railway 1.42 Lakh Safety Staff Posts 2017-18
- 3 RRB Safety Category Staff Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 4 Indian Railway Safety Staff Selection Procedure 2017
- 5 How to Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 – Safety Staff
Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017: Indian Railway Board has published a recruitment notification in which it mentioned that it is going to recruit nearly 1.42 Lakh candidates in Safety department of Indian Railway. It is really a great opportunity for all the aspirants of Railway jobs. Railway jobs aspirants can now apply for this post to make their career in Railway Department. The Posts which comes under the Safety Category are Guard, Loco running staff, Control and Yard Staff, Signal Inspector, Stationmaster, etc. Here we have given the complete information regarding the Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017.
Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board(RRB)|
|Post Name||Safety Staff|
|Total Vacancies||1.42 lakh|
|Registration Started||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Apply Online for Indian Railway 1.42 Lakh Safety Staff Posts 2017-18
Interested Candidates can apply online for Indian Railway 1.42 Lakh Safety Staff Jobs 2017-18 by visiting the official web portal – www.indianrailways.gov.in. We would like to advise all the aspirants to check the eligibility criteria, before applying for the Staff Staff post. There is no need of applying for the post if you are not eligible because it can create a problem for you in future. The qualifying candidates will be posted in 97 divisions of 21 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and 17 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
|Group C & D||65000+|
RRB Safety Category Staff Eligibility Criteria 2017
Indian Railway Department has set some eligibility Criteria for the vacant of post safety category – Maintenance Employees, Driver, Station Master, Loco Running Staff, Signal Inspector, Control and Yard Staff, Guard, Technology Supervisor etc. The candidates meet the following eligibility criteria to sit for the Safety Staff Category Recruitment Examination:
- Class X/XII pass.
- Under-Graduation/ Post-Graduation Degree.
- BCA/ BA degree holder.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: As per the guidelines issued by RRB for category of candidates – SC, OBC, PWD, ST, EX-Serviceman etc.
Note: More details about eligibility criteria of Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment can be checked from the official notification. The Official Notification will soon be posted on this website as soon as it is published.
Indian Railway Safety Staff Selection Procedure 2017
Indian Railway Department is going to select suitable candidates based on certain criteria. Indian Railway is going to recruit a total of 1,42,000 candidates for various posts in Safety Staff Category. The Selection of Safety Staff Category will depend on the following factors:
- Performance of the Candidate in Written examination.
- Candidate’s score.
- Category of the Candidate.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 – Safety Staff
- Go to the official web portal – indianrailways.gov.in
- Press the tab for “Indian Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017”.
- The click you made will download the Safety Category Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification completely and if you think that you fulfill the eligibility criteria, fill the application form.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Make the payment.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and save it for further reference.
Indian Railway Safety Category Official Notification – Check Here
All the best for your examination. Do Well. We hope that you will get a Job in Railway Department soon.