- 1 SOF IMO Level I Results 2019-2020 Overview
- 2 Download SOF IMO Level 1 Class 1 to 12 Olympiad Cutoff Marks Results 2019-2020 at www.sofworld.org
- 3 How to download the IMO 2019-2020 – Results
IMO Results 2019-2020: The International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) level 1 was organized by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) on December 5 and 17, 2019. SOF has now declared the IMO Results 2019-20 for Class 1st to Class 12th. All the IMO Level 1 exam aspirants can now log on to the official website of SOF IMO i.e., www.sofworld.org to check the result. The exam conducting authority had earlier said that they will release the results out within 45 days. All the students out there reading the information on this page must bookmark this page so that they can never miss an important update regarding IMO Results 2019-2020. Here, we have gathered information about the result of the IMO Level 1 for class 1 to 12 from various sources for you.
SOF IMO Level I Results 2019-2020 Overview
|Organizing Committee||Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)|
|Exam Name||International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)|
|Test Date of IMO 2019-2020 Level 1||December 5 & 17, 2019|
|Result Declaration Date of IMO level 1 2019-2020||January 15, 2020|
|Exam Date of IMO Level II||February 9, 2020|
|Result Date of IMO Level II||Update soon!|
|IMO level 2 Time||1 to 2 pm|
Download SOF IMO Level 1 Class 1 to 12 Olympiad Cutoff Marks Results 2019-2020 at www.sofworld.org
Students are very curious to check their marks as they have gone through the IMO Level 1 Answer Keys 2020. Now, the official website is containing the IMO Level I Result online. Students clearing IMO Level 1 with good rank will get the chance to sit for Level II Examination which will be held on February 9, 2020.
The top 25 students having the highest ranks from each class and each Olympiad test will be bestowed by the Medals of difference. This is only for 1st level Olympiads.
SOF IMO Level One Cutoff Marks 2019
|Class||Achievers Section[M4]||Logical Reasoning (M1)||Everyday Mathematics (M3)||Mathematical Reasoning (M2)||Total Marks|
Selection Criteria for SOF IMO Level 2 Examination
- The SOF IMO Level II Examination will be held for students from class III to Class XII.
- Only the top 5% of the students, from each class, who appeared for IMO Level 1 will be taken to the level 2 examination
- If case there is a tie of marks, weighage in another section will be considered.
- Top 25 Rank Holder from each class and zone will be selected for level 2.
- Class topper where a minimum of 10 candidates appeared in level I Examination and got 50% marks in the qualifying marks.
- The IMO second level Exam will be conducted for Science, English & Mathematics Olympiads
IMO level I Tie
If two candidate got the same marks, weighage will be given to sections of the paper and the ranking will be done on the following points:
- More score in Achiever Section
- Maximum Marks in Everyday Mathematic
- High marks in Mathematical Reasoning
- Maximum marks in Logical Reasoning
Information Given on the IMO Result
IMO Scorecard will show some of the details as mentioned under:
- Candidate Name
- School Name
- Registration number
- Class & Section
- Marks scored by the candidates
- The student International Rank
- International Award (if won any)
- State/ Zone Rank
- School Award (If won any)
- Parent’s name
- Qualification Status to sit for level 2
Total Zones/ States
Various students from different schools from a total of 21 zones/ states took participation in the IMO Level One Examination 2019-20. Below are the name of the zone/state in the form of a table from where the students participated:
How to download the IMO 2019-2020 – Results
Given below are the simple steps which will take you to your result page without any difficulty:
- Initially, you must log on the official website of Science Olympiad Foundation i.e., results.sofworld.org
- On the website’s homepage, you will see a highlighted link of “IMO Level 1 Result“
- You must click on it.
- It will take you to a new page.
- Now click on the Olympiad First then you will be asked to key in your roll no. and type the captcha code as shown in the box as shown on the page.
- Hit “View the Result” button to see your result.
- Check your marks carefully and we hope that you cleared the test and will get the opportunity to sit for Level II Examination which will be conducted in February 2020.
- Download your result and take a printout of the same for use in the future.
|IMO Class I Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class II Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class III Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class IV Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class V Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class VI Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class VII Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class VIII Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class IX Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class X Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class XI Result (level 1)||See Here|
|IMO Class XII Result (level 1)||See Here|