- 1 ICAI CA CPT Exam 2017 Overview
- 2 ICAI CA CPT Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Apply Online 2017 – icaiexam.icai.org
- 3 CA CPT Exam Pattern December 2017
- 4 Download CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) Syllabus 2017
- 5 How to Apply Online for ICAI Dec 2017 – CA CPT
ICAI CA CPT Exam 2017: The registration process of ICAI CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) for December 2017 has been started from October 4, 2017. Only those students who have completed all the registration formalities required for the Common Proficiency Course before June 30, 2017 have the chance to register for ICAI CA CPT Dec Exam 2017. You can apply online for CA CPT December 2017 from the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – icaiexam.icai.org.
ICAI CA CPT Exam 2017 Overview
|Regulating Body||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI)|
|Examination Name||CA CPT Exam Dec 2017|
|CAP CPT Online Registration Started||4th October 2017|
|Last date to register without late fees||25th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee)||1st November 2017|
ICAI CA CPT Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Apply Online 2017 – icaiexam.icai.org
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is going to organize the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exam on December 17, 2017 at various examination centers in India. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has set two deadlines for the registration of CA Common Proficiency Test December 2017 i.e., 25th October 2017 and 1st November 2017. All students should try to submit the CA CPT Application Form 2017 before October 25, 2017 because after this, you would have to give extra charges for late submission of application form. The last date for late submission of application form is November 1, 2017. ICAI has the arrangement of 191 examination centres in India for CA CPT exam. It has also made arranged five centres at abroad for interested NRI. The CPT exam will take place in two sessions. There is no need to wait for the last minute to register as the application form of ICAI CA CPT 2017 will not be available after 25th October 2017. You can also submit the application form until 1st November 2017 but you have to pay late fees of Rs.600/- along with the application form.
In the morning session (10:30 am to 12:30 pm), the paper of Mercantile Law & Fundamental of Accounting will take place whereas; the paper of Quantitative Aptitude & General Economics will be held from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Candidate must answer atleast 170 questions in order to pass the exam and reach the next stage. We have shared a link to download the ICAI CA CPT Notification below this page.
CA CPT Exam Pattern December 2017
|Mode of CPT Test||Pen and Paper-based Test|
|Medium of CPT Test||English/ Hindi|
|Duration of the Tests||2 hrs|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Total Questions||200 Question|
|Marks Marks||200 Marks Paper|
|1st Session Timing||10:00 am -12:00 noon|
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Download CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) Syllabus 2017
The knowledge of CA CPT Syllabus 2017 is very important as it will help the aspirants in qualifying the CA Common Proficiency Test. Below we have mentioned all the important topics which are asked in the examination of CA CPT.
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
Fundamentals of Accounting
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting Process
- Theoretical Framework
- Depreciation accounting
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Indian Economic Development
- Economic Reforms in India
- Micro Economics
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Indian Economy – A Profile
- Money and Banking
- Limits and Continuity Intuitive Approach
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Theoretical Distributions
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity – Applications
- Statistical description of data
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Correlation and Regression
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Sampling Theory
- Index Numbers
How to Apply Online for ICAI Dec 2017 – CA CPT
- Initially, visit the official portal – icaiexam.icai.org
- Hit the link for “ICAI CA CPT 2017 Registration”.
- A window popup will show you CA CPT Notification.
- Read it carefully and completely.
- Fill in the basic details in the provided space.
- Upload your photography and signature
- Make the payment with the use of your Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Take a printout of the confirmation and keep it safely for any reference in future.
ICAI CA CPT Exam 2017 Notification – Check Here
All the best for your examination. Do Well. We hope you will score good marks.