Haryana GK 2018 in Hindi: Here you will see the complete information about Haryana (हरियाणा) GK Book in Hindi PDF. As you all are aware of the fact that we provide you the best study material to help you in your competitive exams preparation so that you don’t face any problem in preparing for your examination. If you are preparing for any Haryana State Government Examination, then this Haryana General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF can prove to be very beneficial for you. You can easily download all these notes by hitting the downloading button given below.
Haryana GK 2018 Current Affairs Overview
|Book Name||Haryana General Knowledge|
|File Size||1 MB|
Download Haryana GK Current Affairs 2018 in Hindi pdf
These HSSC GK book PDFs has proven to be very helpful in cracking various competitive examinations in the State of Haryana. These type of questions you will find when you are going to read this book pdf. We have given some questions here. This will give you an idea of what kind of questions are in the pdf book. The Haryana General Knowledge book will contain these questions in Hindi.
Haryana General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. When was the establishment of Haryana Sahitya Akademi?
Answer – On July 09, 1970
2. Where does the International Craft Fair take place in Haryana?
Answer: Surajkund (Faridabad)
3. When does the Surajkund Craft Fair take place?
Answer: From 1 st to 15th of every year.
4. Who is considered the most popular and popular folk poet of Haryana?
North: Pundit Lakhmichand |
In which district is the Sultanpur National Park in Haryana located?
In which district is Kalsar National Park in Haryana?
7. Where is the Crocodile breeding center located in Haryana?
Uttar-Bhar Sadan (Kurukshetra)
8. Where is the Vulture Protection and Reproductive Center located in Haryana?
Answer: Pinjaur (Panchkula).
9. Where is the peacock and chinkara breeding center in Haryana?
Answer: Jhabua (Rewari).
10. Where is the Indian National Defense University being built in Haryana?
North- Binola (Gurgaon)
11. Where is Central Central University situated?
12. Is Haryana located between the latitudes?
Answer: -27.39 ‘to 30.55’ A. Latitude
13. What are the hilly states located between?
Answer: 74.28 ‘to 77.36’ p. Located in the middle of longitude.
14. Which river separates Uttar Pradesh from the eastern boundary of Haryana?
15. What is the state of which all the tourist destinations are named after the birds?
16. According to the 2011 census of Haryana, how much is the population?
Answer: -253.53 lakhs
17. According to the 2011 census, how much is sex ratio in Haryana?
18. According to the 2011 census, how much is the population density of Haryana?
19. When did the British beat Haryana in Punjab?
Answer: In 1858
20. Which Commission did the demarcation of Punjab-Haryana?
North-JC Shah Commission
21. According to the 2011 Census, in which state the ratio of women to 1000 males is lowest?
22. Where did the murder of Razia Begum?
23. When was the murder of Razia Begum?
Answer: 1240 AD
24. When did the first war of water?
Answer: 1526 AD
25. What was the first battle of Panipat between?
Answer: Ibrahim between Lodi and Babar.
26. Who won the first battle of Panipat?
27. Sher Shah’s childhood lived in which district of Haryana?
28. Where is the tomb of Sher Shah Suri’s grandfather Ibrahim Sur?
29. When did the second war of Panipat happen?
Answer: 1556 AD
30. What is the second battle between Panipat and the other?
Answer: Between Hemu and Akbar. Who won the second battle of Panipat?
Answer: Akbar |
32. Who is considered to be the father of Bhakra Dam?
33. How many boards are there in Haryana?
Ans: -6 (Ambala, Karnal, Rohtak, Hisar, Gururgram, Faridabad) Which districts are included in the Gurgram division?
Answer: Gururgram, Rewari, Mahendragarh
35. Which districts are included in Ambala mandal?
North: Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Panchkula and Kurukshetra.
36. What are the districts in Rohtak division?
North: Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat, Bhiwani, Charki Dadri.
37. Which districts are included in Hissar mandal?
North: Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa and Jind
38. How many districts were included in the state of Haryana on November 1, 1966? Answer -7 districts of Ambala, Rohtak, Mahendragarh, Gurgaon, Karnal, Hisar and Jind
39. Who became the 21st district of Haryana and when?
North-Palwal on August 13, 2008
40. Which district of Haryana is headquartered in another city?
North-Mahendergarh in Narnaul
41. Which country’s National Cancer Institute is being built at a cost of Rs 2035 crores?
42. Where is the nuclear power station being built in Haryana?
43. Who was the first Indian woman to win a medal in Olympics?
Answer: Karnam Malleshwari
44. What is the location of Haryana in India in terms of area?
45. Who is the Iron Man of Haryana?
North-west Bansi Lal
46. What was the first state of India to file a complaint online?
North-Haryana (in 2010)
47. Chaudhari Devi Lal University has been set up in which district of Haryana?
48. Which part of the following hills are located in the southern region of Haryana?
Answer: Aravali Hills
49. What state of Haryana was created by the constitution of the state?
50. Which state of Haryana came into being as the state of India?
How to download Haryana 2018 – GK Notes
Candidates should not worry about the downloading procedure of Haryana GK 2018 pdf because below we have a link for you to download the GK Notes pdf of State Haryana
Haryana GK 2018 pdf in Hindi – Download Here
Disclaimer: Intelligentscholars.in is not the owner of this book, We have neither produced nor scanned this book. We are just giving the link already available on the Internet. If in some way or the other, it breaks the law or has any fault, let us know. Thank You So Much!