Forbes India Rich List 2019: Forbes India has recently published a new list of the richest person living in India, in which again Reliance Industries owner Mukesh Ambani has topped the Forbes India Rich List. Forbes has released the list of 100 richest people. Mukesh Ambani is coming at No. 1 position among the richest person in India since last 12 years.
Ambani has a total net worth of Rs. 3.64 lakh crore (51.4 billion). After this, Gautam Adani comes in second place. At the same time, the number of Lakshmi Mittal, owner of steelmaker Arcelor, has gone behind this time. He was earlier at number 6. Now he is at No. 9. At the same time, Azim Premji is not in the top 10 Forbes India Rich List. Mahendra Prasad is at No. 81 with assets of $ 1.77 billion, while Manohar Lal and Madhusudan Agarwal of Haldiram Snacks are at No. 86 with assets of $ 1.7 billion.
Forbes India Rich List 2019 Details
- Name: Forbes India Rich List 2019
- Official Website: www.forbes.com
- Release Date: 11th October 2019
- Status: Available!
Forbes India Rich Complete List 2019 Out Now
Given Below is the list of the Top 10 Richest Person in India
- Mukesh Ambani: $ 5140 million (about 3.64 lakh crore rupees)
- Gautam Adani: $ 1570 million (about Rs 1.11 lakh crore)
- Hinduja Brothers: $ 1560 million (about 1.10 lakh crores)
- P Mistry: $ 1500 million (about 1.06 lakh crore rupees)
- Uday Kotak (Uday Kotak): $ 1480 million (about 1.05 lakh crore rupees)
- Shiv Nadar: $ 1440 million (about 1.02 lakh crore rupees)
- Radhakrishnan Damani: $ 1430 million (about 1.01 lakh crore rupees)
- Godrej Family (Godrej Family): $ 1200 million (about 85,200 crore rupees)
- Lakshmi Mittal: $ 1050 million (about Rs 74,550 crore)
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: $ 960 million (about Rs 68,160 crore)
This list was prepared keeping in view the information taken from the shareholding and financial reports collected from the families and individuals, the company’s stock position, Trade analysts and Indian regulatory agencies. The ranking lists family fortunes, comprising those distributed among extended family members like families of Bajaj and Godrej. Public fortunes are taken out seeing the stock prices and exchange rates as of 27th September 2019. The valuation of Private companies is done on the basis of similar companies that are publicly traded.