FIITJEE Curate Test 2019 is an Entrance cum Scholarship Test which is slated to be conducted on April 21, 2019. This examination is basically for Class XI students. This examination will not only help you in quick and effective preparation but will also improve your current skills according to the JEE Standard. eventually, helping you get the desired Rank in JEE 2021.
FIITJEE Curate Test 2019 Details
|Examination Name||Curate Test|
|Official Web Portal||www.curate.fiitjee.com|
|Registration Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of the examination||April 21, 2019 (Sunday)|
Check FIITJEE Curate Test Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date & Syllabus 2019
FIITJEE Curate Scholarship Test 2019 will be held on 21st April 2019. All the 11th Class students who want to sit for JEE Exam in 2021, must fill the registration form for this examination. Below are the complete details regarding FIITJEE Curate Test including its offline and online Registration process and Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to submit the form & Syllabus 2019.
- The candidate wishing to appear for this test must be in Class XI.
Registration Fee & Process
The registration fee for this exam is Rs.500/-. If you submit the fee late, you will be charged some extra amount as late fee. If you want to register for this exam in person/ online mode, you should submit the application form atleaset a day from the specified Test Date. For post, candidate should submit the application form a week before the test date
|Before and on 12 March 2019||Rs. 500/-*|
|From 13 March to 14 April 2019||Rs. 1000/-*|
|From 15 to 20 April 2019||Rs. 2000/-*|
Note: *The fee is inclusive of tax as relevant.
How to register Offline for FIITJEE Curate 2019?
- Fill in all the correct details in the Paper application form.
- Submit it to the nearest FIITJEE Centre by meeting the concerned authority along with the prescribed application fee. You can also send the application form via post or courier along with the fee in the form of DD/ Pay Order.
- You also have to take your Aadhar Card and two passport-sized-image.
To Download FIITJEE Curate Application Form 2019 – Click Here
Note: Candidates submitting an application form via post will get the hall ticket through email.
How to register online for FIITJEE Curate 2019?
- Visit the official web portal of FIITJEE i.e., – www.fiitjeelogin.com
- Hit the “sign up” button if you are a new user. Enrolled User can enter their existing username and password.
- Now, click on “online registration”.
- If you had already done the registration for any previous examination or were a part of FIITJEE Programme, hit the tab for ‘Add Registration Number/ Enrollment Number’ before making any changes to your profile.
- You can make the payment of your application fee via Debit Cards, Credit Card, PayTM or through NEFT, IMPS.
- After making the payment, FIITJEE Curate Hall Ticket will be available to download.
If you want to register for FIITJEE Curate online, you can simply – Click Here
E-Application Mode Process
If you want to pay your application form fee through e-application mode. All you need to do is follow the above basic steps until the payment one. Then follow these steps given below.
- Select the payment method as e-application mode.
- Download your e-application and take a printout of the same as you will be required to present it along with the test fee in front of the concerned person at the FIITJEE Centre near to your home.
- You will get your Hall Ticket at the FIITJEE Centre only when you submit the fee.
- You can also send FIITJEE Centre your e-application via courier or speed post with the exam fee in the form of DD/ Pay Order. In this situation, the authority will email you your hall ticket.
FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai,
Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi -110016
Phone Number: 011-49283471 / 73 / 75
Toll-Free Number: 1800 11 4242
Email Id: [email protected]
|Subjects||Aptitude Test, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Exam Duration||3 hour|
|Timing||9:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Exam Duration||3 hour|
|Timing||1:30 pm – 4:45 pm|
Note: Firstly, this exam pattern is for class XI students. Secondly, Paper II of this exam will consist of High-Level Objective Based Questions together with Passage-Based.
How to Download FIITJEE Curate Sample Paper?
- All those students who have registered quickly through mobile will soon receive the username and password on your mobile through SMS or e-mail.
- You will be required to use your login credentials on the web portal i.e., www.fiitjeelogin.com.
- Enter new details in your Profile as soon as possible before the exam date.
- After your profile is updated, You’ll get the link to download the sample papers, See OMR sheet
- Note: Any student who is not able to update the profile cannot download the sample paper, can’t get the OMR sheet and can’t see the result.
The DD / Pay Orders should be drawn in favor of FIITJEE LTD. Open Test, Aptitude Test etc. a/c, representable at particular places specified on the Exam Centres list outlined in the Information Brochure delivered to you with the Application Form.
Important: You will get all the details about your payment receipt, application status , seat place etc. on your mobile phone via message. Make sure that you enter the correct mobile number at the time of filling the application form so that you will get the test details on time.