Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018: RRC Eastern Railway has begun the online application process for the recruitment of eligible and interested candidates for apprenticeship recruitment 2018. Eastern Railway, Kolkata has published the recruitment notification to select more than 6000 candidates for Apprentice posts. The application procedure has begun and the last date for applying is November 14, 2018. In this write-up, you will get detailed information about Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railways|
|Application Fee||For General & OBC – Rs. 100/-|
For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.0/-
|Total no. of Vacancies||6000|
|Post Name||Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician & Mechanist|
|Category||Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment|
Apprentice Vacancy Details – Division Wise
According to the notification quoted as “Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2018-19” for the recruitment of Eastern Railway Apprentices, the total number of posts area-wise are given below:
- Howrah Division – 1364
- Jamalpur Workshop – 1441
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 426
- Asansol Division – 853
- Malda Division – 422
- Sealdah Division – 1089
- Liluah Workshop – 420
All those candidates who are wishing to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice 2018 Recruitment must satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
- Candidates applying for Railway Jobs must have passed the Class 10th with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a board recognized by the Government of India.
- The candidate should also have an ITI Diploma pass certificate.
The applicant age should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years as per on January 01, 2019. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category will get a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit, while applicants of OBC category will get three years’ exemption. PWD candidates and ex-servicemen will get a 10-year remission in the upper age limit.
General category, OBC and other competent classes will have to deposit a fee of Rs 100 along with their application form whereas SC, ST, PWD and Female applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. They can apply for free. Candidate can pay the Application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking.
How to Apply for the Eastern Railway 2018 – Apprentice
Below, we have given the simple steps which will help you in applying for Eastern Railway Apprentice 2018:
- First of all, visit the official railway website i.e., rrcer.in/rrcer1/Registration.jsp
- On the homepage, locate the link for “ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018″ and click on it.
- Enter all the required information carefully and correctly.
- Along with the application, you will also have to scan and upload all the essential documents i.e., Age proof Certificate, MP Mark Sheet, ITI Passed Certificate, Caste Certificate, Self Declaration and PH certificate.
- Pay your application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Download the receipt and take a printout of the same for future use.
For Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here