- 1 DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Information for the Post of PGT, TGT & PET
- 2 Post Vacancy Category Wise
- 2.1 Application Fee
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2.1 Age Limit To Apply For DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Recruitment 2020
- 2.2.2 Educational Qualification To Apply For DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Recruitment 2020
- 3 How To Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- 4 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Recruitment 2020: A few days back, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has taken out a recruitment notification to select suitable and hardworking candidates for the post of TGT, PGT, PET & Librarian. It is a job opportunity for Delhiites who wants a government job. Now is the time for them to apply for the post as currently there is a government job opening. There is a total of 3552 vacancies. In this article, we have tried our best to cover full details about DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET and Librarian Recruitment 2020 including Eligibility, Age Criteria, Total Vacancy Details, Salary Package etc.
As per the new DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020, there is a total of 3552 vacant posts released by DSSSB. You can fill the application form and submit it to apply for the teacher posts. DSSSB Teachers Application Form will be out for a month and in between this given timeline, candidates can apply for the posts. Exam Qualifying Candidates who got selected will get the opportunity to work as and Delhi Government Staff.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Information for the Post of PGT, TGT & PET
|Organizing Committee||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Names||TGT, PGT, Physical Education Teacher, Drawing Teacher, Music Teacher, Domestic Science Teacher, Librarian and PET|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||January 24, 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||February 23, 2020|
The online application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 to recruit TGT, PGT, PET and Librarian staff will start from Jan 24, 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for it. As there are only 3,352 posts, the number of applications DSSSB will receive are going to be high as usual. The candidate should read the recruitment advertisement very carefully before applying for it. The candidate should try to submit the application form a week before the last date. The following content contains all the important details about DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET & other posts recruitment. Read on to know more.
DSSSB had finally notified all the teaching and non-teaching aspirants about the new recruitment process it is going to conduct. The applicants are required to appy for the post in online mode. We would like to bring this information to the candidates that there is no offline mode to apply for the post. The advertisement no. for which DSSSB will be organizing recruitment is 04/2020. This post will tell you everything about this recruitment so it will be beneficial for you to keep coming back to this website to know more about jobs, result and everything. We will start providing tips also to help you crack the examination, But for now, let’s just start about DSSSB Recruitment 2020. It is heard that DSSSB will recruit more than 3500 candidates for its vacant posts. We have given a table detailing the DSSSB vacancies for SC/ST/OBC and General caste.
Post Vacancy Category Wise
|4.||PGT Computer Science||70/20||Male||7||2||0||4||1||14|
|5.||PGT Political Science||72/20||Male||16||3||1||1||3||24|
|12.||PGT Physical Education||80/20||Female||6||1||0||1||1||9|
|13.||PGT Home Science||81/20||Female||21||13||2||26||12||74|
|14.||PGT Engineering Drawing||82/20||Male||0|
|15.||PGT Fine Arts||83/20||Male||7||2||0||3||1||13|
|16.||PGT Physical Education||85/20||Male||4||1||0||2||1||8|
|18.||Physical Education Teacher||87/20||NA||249||84||27||253||79||692|
|19.||Domestic Science Teacher||88/20||NA||70||10||7||68||39||194|
|22.||TGT Computer Science||91/20||NA||107||20||11||140||86||364|
|24.||TGT Special Education Teacher||93/20||NA||255||121||97||401||104||978|
- For Candidates belonging to General and OBC category: ₹ 100/-
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST /PH category: ₹ 0/-
You should only apply the post after carefully reading the eligibility criteria given in the recruitment notification. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and have worked really hard for the posts, apply for it. This is your time. Below are the age limit, educational qualification needed to be eligible to sit for the recruitment examination for TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian post.
Also Check: CAT Result 2019: Check your IIM Results
Age Limit To Apply For DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Recruitment 2020
- For the post of PGT – 36 yrs
- For the post of Music Teacher – 32 yrs
- For the post of PGT Physical Education-Male – 30 yrs
- For the post of Physical Education Teacher/ Drawing Teacher/ Domestic Science Teacher/ Librarian /TGT Computer Science – 30 yrs
Note: DSSSB will provide some upper age limit relaxation to candidates from reserved categories.
Educational Qualification To Apply For DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Recruitment 2020
For PGT Post
- A Person should have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject he is applying for from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- A candidate must have a degree or Diploma and received a Ph.D in the required subject from a University recognized by the Government of India.
A Candidate must have passed his Higher Secondary class, graduations and masters with first division. Plus, the candidate has to give the commitment that he will complete the B.Ed degree/ B.T within three years from the joining date.
For Physical Education Teacher Post
- Candidate must have completed his Graduate in Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or a course of same nature.
For Domestic Science Teacher Post
- For the candidates willing to apply for this post, they must have their Graduation in Domestic Science/Home Science from a good University recognized by Govt. of India. B.Ed degree in which a candidate must have studied Domestic Science/Home Science.
For Music Teacher Post
- A Candidate should have opted for music as one of the main subjects in his/her graduation course.
- They must have passed their Higher Secondary with any one of the exams given below:
Sangeet Visharad Exam of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth situated in Lucknow (Earlier known as Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow).
The Sangeet Prabhakar Exam of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) located in Allahabad.
The final Exam of Shankar Gandharva Vidyalaya from Gwalior.
Final Exam of the Madhya Sangeet Mahavidyalaya Lashkar in Gwalior.
Sangeet Visharad Exam of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal in Bombay
Sangeet Ratan diploma given by the Director, Department of Education, M.P. (OR the new Diploma /Degree presented by the respective institute in place of ).
Highest Exam of Baroda State School of Music.
Sangeet vid Exam of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Khairabad (M.P.)
For Drawing Teacher Post
- Candidate applying for this post must have completed a 5 yrs diploma in Painting/ Drawing/ Graphic Art / Sculpture from a University known by the Govt. of India
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Fine Art/ Drawing and Painting form a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Candidate must have studied about Drawing/ Fine Art/ Painting in his graduation course. Besides this, he must have 2 years full-time diploma in Fine Art/ Painting from a University recognized by the Indian Government.
For TGT Computer Science Post
- Candidate must have completed a BCA degree from a recognized affiliated Institute or University.
- B. Tech in CS/IT from a recognized university is also needed for this post. (Along with that Computer Science should be a subject in all semesters.
- Candidate, having a simple bachelor’s degree, can also apply for this post but they must have completed ‘A’ level course from DOEACC, Government of India.
How To Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2020
As now you have seen the eligibility criteria given above, if you fulfill any of the criteria mentioned above, you are all set to apply for TGT, PGT, PET, Librarian Posts. Below are the simple steps to apply for the post.
- Go to the official web portal of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board i.e., https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Unregistered Candidate must complete the registration process first by clicking the link given here
- After getting the login credentials, revisit the web portal of DSSSB i.e., dsssbonline.nic.in
- After the activation of the online application form, you will see a link here. Under the “General” tab of the homepage, the application form link will be shown.
- Hit the link and type your login credentials to begin with filling the application form.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Upload your Signature and Photograph in the mentioned size and resolution to successfully end the DSSSB Application Form submission procedure.
- Do the payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking.
- The payment receipt will show up on your computer screen.
- Download it and take a printout the same as a proof.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will the DSSSB Application Form be available online?
The DSSSB Application Form 2020 will come out on Jan 24, 2020.
When is the last date to apply for DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET Recruitment 2020
The last date to apply for DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET Recruitment 2020 is Feb 23, 2020.
What is the salary of DSSSB TGT Teacher?
DSSSB TGT Teacher gets a salary of ₹ 9300 -34800/-.
Where can I find the DSSSB TGT, PGT, PET Official Recruitment Notification 2020?
The recruitment notification is available on the official website of DSSSB.