TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2017: The result of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment exam has been declared online at tnusrbonline.org. The TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) has successfully conducted the Police Constable recruitment exam on 21st May 2017. Now, nearly after one and a half month, the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has declared the result for Grade II Police Constable, firemen & Jail Warder Recruitment exam on 7th July 2017. To check TNUSRB result 2017, the applicant will need his login id and password. If the candidate has lost his login id and password, he cannot check his result.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment Board organized the written Recruitment Test to select interested and fit aspirants for the posts of Police Constable, firemen & Jail Warder in several places in the state of Tamil Nadu. Nearly 10 lakh candidates have filled the recruitment for available post but only 5.5 lakh candidates turned up for the exam. The Common Recruitment Exam 2017 is just the first stage. Qualified candidates will be taken to next stage which will include physical test and Personal Interview.
TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2017 Details
- Name of the Board: TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board)
- Name of the Examination: Constable Recruitment Exam
- Date of the Exam: 21st May 2017
- Posts name: Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder
- Total number of Post: 15,711
- Category: Results
- Result Status: – Available! (Declared on 7th July 2017)
Check TNUSRB Result Cutoff Marks & Merit List 2017
The TNUSRB has earlier released the job notification stating the requirement of 15,664 candidates for the post of Police Constable, Fireman and Jail Warder. According to its notification, the Board need 13,137 candidates for Police Constable, 1,015 candidates for Jail Warder and remaining 1,152 for Firemen post.
The Board has also released the cutoff marks and merit list along with the Police Constable result 2017. Aspirants can check the cutoff marks and merit list by visiting the TNUSRB’s official portal – tnusrbonline.org. To clear the written test, candidates need score the qualifying marks. Qualified Aspirants can check their name on the TNUSRB Merit List 2017. Candidate has to clear all the rounds (written test, Physical test and Personal Interview) for the selection of the posts of Grade II Police Constable, firemen & Jail Warder. Below we have given the process which will help you download your TNUSRB Police Constant result 2017, cutoff marks and Merit List.
Download TNUSRB results 2017 – Police Constable, here’s how to
Follow these simple steps to download your TNUSRB result 2017 for Police Constable, Firemen and Jail Warder:
- Visit the TNUSRB’s official portal – tnusrbonline.org.
- Press the tab for “Results of written examination held on 21 May 2017”.
- A new page will appear which will show result centre-wise.
- Select the region from where you sat for written exam.
- Provisionally Selected List of Aspirant will appear on the screen in the form of pdf.
- Check your name in it and result status.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for future reference.