- 1 UP CPAT 2017 Application Form Details
- 2 Check UP CPAT Application Form, Exam Date & Registration Process 2017
- 3 UP CPAT 2017 Exam Date
- 4 UP CPAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Download CPAT Form 2017 (Steps to)
- 6 Syllabus for CPAT (Combined Pre-AYUSH Test) 2017
- 7 How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2017
UP CPAT 2017 Application Form: UPCPAT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test) is organized by MGKV (Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith), Varanasi. By qualifying this test, candidates can get admission into courses like BAMS, BUMS and BHMS. Aspirants fulfilling the eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh CPAT can apply for this test. Want more information on UP Combined Pre AYUSH Test? If so, keep reading this article. Before we move any further, let’s have a quick overview of UP CPAT 2017 exam.
UP CPAT 2017 Application Form Details
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith
- NAME OF THE EXAMINATION: UP-CPAT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test)
- COURSES: BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS
- OFFICIAL WEB PORTAL: lkouniv.ac.in
Check UP CPAT Application Form, Exam Date & Registration Process 2017
Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi annually organizes the UP CPAT examination to offer admissions to eligible and interested students into programmes like BAMS, BHMS, & BUMS. The application form for UP CPAT 2017 will be available now online. The students have to fill and submit the UPCPAT Application Form 2017 online. They can submit the application form on the official website – lkouniv.ac.in.
The Registration Process for UP CPAT test will soon commence. The conducting authority will open the window for registration process online on 30th September 2017. UP CPAT 2017 is going to be a 200 marks paper. The question paper will involve question from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
UP CPAT 2017 Exam Date
|CPAT 2017 registration process will begin||12th September 2017|
|Payment of Application fee||12th to 25th September 2017|
|Application Form will release on||12th September 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th September 2017|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Two weeks before the exam|
|CPAT Exam date||4th October 2017|
|Answer key will be issued in||October 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||November 2017|
UP CPAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant should be a permanent resident of UP (Uttar Pradesh). He must have some resident proof such as domicile.
- Candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years.
- Applicant must have cleared his intermediate (12th) in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Biology, and English from recognized board.
Download CPAT Form 2017 (Steps to)
- Initially, go to the official web portal of CPAT – cpatup2017.org.
- Click on the “Combined Pre-AYUSH Test Registration Form”.
- Enter all the basic details such as name, qualification, email id, DOB etc.
- Make sure that your entered information is correct before apply online.
- Make the payment of application form.
- Download and take a printout of the receipt for further reference.
Syllabus for CPAT (Combined Pre-AYUSH Test) 2017
CPAT will consist question from the subjects of 10+2 level.
How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2017
- Visit the official web portal – lkouniv.ac.in
- Hit the link for “UP CPAT 2017 Application Form”.
- Download the CPAT notification.
- Go through it carefully.
- If you think that you are eligible, fill the Form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your image and signature.
- Submit the application form and make the payment before the last date.
- Take a print out and save it for future reference.
Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2017 – Apply Here