CBSE Class 10th Result 2017 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10th result will be announced on 3rd June 2017. CBSE is announcing its class 10th result a little late this year. Students have to go to the official portal of CBSE to check their result. The official portal of CBSE is cbseresults.nic.in. In this article, we have enlisted the simple steps on how to check your CBSE 10th Result 2017.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2017 Overview
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Examination Name||CBSE 10th Exams|
|Exam Date||9th March to 10th April 2017|
|CBSE class 10th result 2017 declaration date||June 3rd, 2017(releasing tomorrow)|
Students who have given CBSE class 10th examination this year can check CBSE Class 10th result on 3rd June 2017. Near about 16,67,573 students had appeared for CBSE class 10th exam this year. To download your CBSE class 10th result 2017, you must have your roll number with you. CBSE will publish the toppers list on the same day of the declaration of result. CBSE will give the facility to students to check their result roll number-wise,name-wise, school-wise and district-wise.
HOW TO CHECK CBSE CLASS 10th RESULT 2017
Here, we are providing the simple steps that you can follow to check your CBSE Class 10th result 2017
- Initially, Go to the official portal of CBSE i.e., cbseresults.nic.in.
- Now click on the tab for “Class 10th Result 2017” appearing on the homepage of CBSE Portal.
- Enter your login credentials such as roll number carefully.
- Click on “Submit” button given right below it.
- The appearing window will display your class 10th result on your computer screen.
- Check your result and take a printout of the same for future reference.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CLASS 10th RESULT 2017 – Click here