BCECE 2017 Admit Card – The BCECE 2017 admit card for stage 1 will not be out on 21 March 2017 (due to inevitable reasons). The new date to download BCECE 2017 Admit Card will be announced in a while by conducting authority. BCECE 2017 Admit Card for stage 2 will be out tentatively from the 1st week of May, 2017. BCECE Board will release separate admit cards for both the exam stages. Only the candidates, who will clear BCECE stage 1, will be permitted to download the BCECE 2017 Admit Card (Stage 2). The board will organize first stage of the exam on 16 April 2017 and the second stage will be organized on 14 May 2017. Candidate will require information like application no. and date of birth to download their BCECE 2017 Admit Card. BCECE 2017 Aspirants can get all the details about BCECE Admit Card 2017 here.
Notification: The BCECE 2017 Admit Card will be out soon as the date to download it has been delayed. The Authority will announce the date soon.
How to download BCECE Admit Card 2017
Only those Applicants, who have successfully registered for BCECE 2017, will be eligible to download the BCECE 2017 admit card. Follow these steps
- Visit the Official portal of BCECE – bceceboard.com/
- Candidate will have to enter their Application Form, Security Pin and Date of Birth to download BCECE 2017 Admit Card
- .After successful log in, candidates will be able to download their BCECE Hall Ticket.
- Candidate must verify all the details given on their admit card before proceeding to download BCECE 2017 Hall Ticket. After cross-checking all the details, candidates should download BCECE 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Take a print-out of the same for future use.
Important Note: In case of any fault in the admit card, the candidates must go to the BCECE Board address minimum 5 days before BCECE 2017 Phase I exam to get it corrected. The candidate must visit in any working day from 11 am to 3 pm.
Address for corrections and issue in BCECE 2017 Admit Card
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Note: Candidate should bring their BCECE 2017 Hall Ticket in examination Hall.
The following information will be mentioned on BCECE 2017 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Venue
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Scanned photo and signature of candidate
- Candidate’s Application number
- Date and Time of the exam
Can’t download BCECE 2017 Admit Card?
In case a candidate is not able to download BCECE Admit Card, then he/she must tell the board officials instantly. Such candidates should reach the BCECE Board along with all their enclosed documents and BCECE 2017 Application Form.
- Before appearing in BCECE, candidates must go through all the instructions given on BCECE 2017 Hall Ticket carefully.
- Candidate has to sign the BCECE Admit Card in presence of the invigilator in the Exam Hall.