The Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2017 notification is finally released by the Andhra University. Last date to submit the application form is 15th April 2017. Candidates can get an admission to any course in Andhra University and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University by appearing in AUCET 2017. AUCET Exam 2017 will be held in the month of May. In the newest notification, AUCET has invited application to give admissions to students in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University offers:
- 8 different courses in the arts field
- 7 courses in the science stream comprising M.L.I.Sc, M.Sc., M.Com. M.A.
The entrance exam would involve admission into the Integrated Engineering Programme through the allied AU Engineering Entrance Test. Andhra University provides:
- 33 courses in the science stream
- 47 courses in the arts
- 6 integrated engineering courses
- 1 in law.
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply for AUCET 2017. Candidates can submit their application forms via online mode only. There is no other mode other than online to submit the Application Form. The candidates are advised to check that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the AUCET Application Form. Several details concerning the exam like eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. are given below.
AUCET 2017 Important Dates
|Official Notification released on||8th March 2017|
|Submission of online Application Form begun on||8th March 2017|
|Last Date to submit the application form and fee (without late Fee)||15th April 2017|
|Last Date to submit the application form and fee(with a late Fee of Rs.1000/-)||25th April 2017|
|Candidates can complain regarding online Application Form from||16th April 2017|
27th April 2017
|AUCET Hall Ticket will be available from||29th April 2017|
|AUCET 2017 Exam Date||6th May 2017|
8th May 2017
|AUCET 2017 Result||18th May 2017|
AUCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must a resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
- Qualified/Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit to appear for this examination. However, age limit has been set to get scholarships. The upper age limit is 34 for general category and 30 for reserved categories.
- 85% of the seats are reserved for the local candidates.
- Only a 15% of the seats are for candidates who are non-locals.
AUCET 2017 Application Fee
- For General Category Students- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/BC and other students, it is Rs.500/-
Note:For the integrated engineering courses, the fee is Rs.1,200 for general category students and Rs 1,000 for others.
How to apply online for AUCET 2017
- Go to the official website of Andhra University – andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- Go down and click on the tab for “Directorate of Admissions”.
- Click on the button meant to submit the online application form.
- Click on “AUCET 2017”.
- Fill in the required details and hit “Submit”.
- Upload your photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application form via SBI Bank challan or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Download a receipt of your application form and take a printout of the same for further reference.