- 1 Air India Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Overview
- 2 Steps to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018 – 45 Trainee Pilot & Station Manager
- 2.1 Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
- 2.2 Air India Vacancies – Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Important Links
Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment 2018: Air India (Airline Allied Services Ltd.) has published the official recruitment notification in which it is seeking application from eligible candidates for the 45 posts of Trainee Pilot & Station Manager. Air India Jobs 2018 Application Form can be sent online by visiting the official website of Airline Allied Services Ltd., New Delhi i.e., airindia.in. You can apply online for the Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Posts Vacancy 2018.
The last date to apply for the Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment 2018 is 21st December 2018. Candidates should submit the application form on and before this last date. Candidates can download the official notification from this website also because, at the end of this page, a direct link to download the Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment Notification 2018 has been provided. In this write-up, you will find the complete information about Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment 2018.
Air India Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Overview
|Board Name||Airline Allied Services Ltd.|
|Application Process||Offline Process|
|Posts Name||Trainee Pilot & Station Manager|
|Job Category||New Delhi Government Jobs|
|Job Place||New Delhi|
|End Date||21st December 2018|
Vacancy Information about Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Jobs 2018
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Manager Sales and Marketing||1|
|Officer Passenger Sales||1|
|Commander/ Sr.Trainee Pilot||1|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||10|
|Assistant Crew Controller||6|
|AGM Revenue Management||1|
Total Number of Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Posts: 45
Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / Engineering Degree as specified for the post they are applying for.
- Upper Age Limit: 50 Years
For detailed Information regarding essential qualification and age relaxation, kindly check the official notification given at the end of this page.
Shortlisted applicants will get Rs. 30,000 – 80,000/- per month in the form of salary as per the norms of the organization.
Candidate’s Selection will depend on the performance in Personal Interview
- For General & OBC Category – Rs. 1500/-
- For SC & ST Category – Rs. 0/-
Steps to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018 – 45 Trainee Pilot & Station Manager
- Interested candidates can check and download the application form from the website – ibssb.org
- Fill in the application form carefully without making any mistake.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date – 21st December 2018.
- Candidate should send the application form in the prescribed format along with the photostat of all necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport,
Air India Trainee Pilot & Station Manager Recruitment 2018 Imp. Dates
Opening Date to submit the Application Form: 21st November 2018
Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 21st December 2018