- 1 VITEEE 2018
- 2 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Overview
- 3 Check VITEEE Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card 2018, Register Online at www.vit.ac.in
- 4 Details on VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
- 5 VITEEE 2018 Important Dates
- 6 VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- 8 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018
- 9 VITEEE 2018: Admit Card
- 10 VITEEE 2018 Result
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is an all India level entrance exam. It is held by the VIT University. VITEEE will be held from 5th April to 15th April 2018. Candidates can secure their B.Tech admission in the Vellore and Chennai campus of VIT University through this examination. There are total 5000 B.tech seat available in VIT University. VITEEE 2018 is conducted in around 118 cities of India. In this article, you will get the complete details about VITEEE application form, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Admit card.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Overview
|Examination name||VITEEE 2018 ( Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|Conducting University||VIT University|
|Date of the Exam||5th to 15th April 2018|
|Entrance Test Level||National Level Examination|
|Filling Mode||Online as well as Offline|
Check VITEEE Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card 2018, Register Online at www.vit.ac.in
Candidates can submit the application form of VITEEE 2018 in online as well as offline mode. VITEE 2018 application form will be available from 9th November 2017. The online application form can be filled from the official web portal of VIT University – www.vit.ac.in. In case, you want to submit the application form using offline method. You can look for VITEEE Application Form from the various post offices given in the VIT University website.
Details on VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
- Candidates will be issued VITEEE 2018 application form through online or offline mode.
- Vellore Institute of Technology will issue the online application form on their website – vit.ac.in.
- Candidates wishing to fill and submit the application form offline can contact the assigned post offices & VIT university campus.
- The application of VIT Engineering Entrance Test will be available from November 9, 2017.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully before starting to fill the application form.
- For online submission of application form, keep the size of the photograph to 50kb-100kb. The Dimensions of the photo to be scanned should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The size of an image of your signature must lie between 20kb and 50kb. Keep the dimensions of the image of your scanned signature to 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- The Varsity will accept the online sign and picture in JPG/JPEG Format
- You will also to send the printout of your Aadhaar Card to the University.
- When you have applied successfully for VITEEE 2018, don’t forget to take a printout of the receipt of payment of your application form.
- Candidate has to pay the amount of Rs. 1200/ as application fee – (for OMR application form) and Rs. 1150/- (for online application form) by cash to get the application form and printed self-given envelope.
- Candidates wanting to apply online for VITEEE 2018 can make the payment via Debit card, Credit card, Demand Draft and net banking.
Note: The candidates making the payment through DD have to show the hard copy of the application form to the University.
Office of Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168
The candidate can send his application form to University by speed post. The Candidate has to send the application form to this address.
VITEEE 2018 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||November 9, 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||Last week of February 2018|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March 2018|
|Downloading of VITEEE 2018 Admit card||At slot booking|
|VITEEE Exam Date||5th to 16th April 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Result||Before or on 24th April 2018|
|Counselling Schedule||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
VITEEE Age Limit
- Candidates who are born on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to sit for VITEEE.
- The resident of India.
- Non-Resident Indian.
- Person of Indian Origin
- Overseas Citizen of India
- Candidates must have scored 60% marks in total (PCM/PCB) in his 10+2 examination.
- Candidates falling under SC/ST category or the North-Eastern States students have to score 50% marks total in Class 12th.
- Candidate who have completed their studies in Full Time, Regular and Formal Education can also apply.
- “NIOS” students can also apply.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Exam Duration||Two and a half hour|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Marking Criteria||Each question will carry 1 mark.|
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018
The question paper will have questions from near about 5 subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. Mostly questions in VITEEE 2018 will be from the syllabus of State Board of Higher Secondary Education and CBSE. The candidate should have complete knowledge of Physics, Biology/Maths, Chemistry and English to score well in the entrance exam.
VITEEE 2018: Admit Card
After submitting the application form, the candidates can download their e-admit card. The candidates have to give his/her application form no. and Online Test Booking PIN to get their admit card. The candidates can also get their admit card through email. Candidates have to carry their ID card for proof along with the admit card at the exam center.
VITEEE 2018 Result
VITEEE result shall be declared on 24th April 2018. It can also be declared before the given date. The notifying SMS concerning the candidate rank will be sent to the candidates when the result will be announced. Don’t forget to check the official website of VIT University for result. The merit list will be planned according to the candidate’s rank in VITEEE 2018.