UP State Medical Faculty Result 2017: The UPSMFAC (Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty) has declared the ANM GNM 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year Result on its official website. All those candidates who appeared for the ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery) and GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) can check their result from the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty – online.upsmfac.org. In this article, we have given the complete information about UP State Medical Faculty Result 2017.
UP State Medical Faculty Result 2017 Overview
- Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty
- Official Website: online.upsmfac.org
- Courses: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery & General Nursing and Midwifery
- Category: ANM GNM Examination Result
- Status: Declared!
Download UPSMFAC ANM GNM 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Result & Score Card 2017
UPSMFAC has uploaded the ANM and GNM result for all the candidates who appeared for the examination on the given date. Along with the result, candidates can also download their score card online. The official website to download the UPSMFAC ANM GNM 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th-year is online.upsmfac.org. Don’t worry about the downloading procedure of UPSMFAC result because at the end of this post, we have given the direct link to download your result. Your ANM GNM result is just a click away. All you need to do is just to make a click on the link and after that enter your roll number on the appearing page to check your result.
We would like to advise the candidate not to panic if the official portal is taking time in loading the result because a huge number of candidates must be checking the result at the same time. Therefore, you might face the website loading problem due to the huge amount of traffic on the website. Below we are giving the simple steps which will help you download your UP State Medical Faculty Result 2017.
How to download the Uttar Pradesh Result 2017 – State Medical Faculty
- Initially, go to the official site – www.upsmfac.org.
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, Click the “Results” section.
- Now choose “Month” and “Year” of the examination and then type your roll number.
- Click the “Search Result” button.
- The appearing page will display your result.
- Download and take a printout of it for further use.
UPSMFAC ANM/ GNM/ Diploma Result 2017 – Download here
All the best for your result. We hope you scored good marks.