- 1 UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Form 2017 Overview
- 2 Check UKMSSB 712 Medical Officer Recruitment Notification, Application Form Online
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB MO (Medical Officer) Post
- 4 Download UKMSSB Medical Officer (MO) Application Form 2017
- 5 How to register for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment in Uttarakhand 2017
UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Form 2017: The UKMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board) has finally released the much-awaited recruitment notification to recruit 712 eligible candidates for the post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer. Those Interested candidates who are interested in applying for this post can submit the application form of UKMSSB Medical Officer before the last date of submission of application form. The last date to submit the UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Application Form is 10th October 2017. You can register online for this UKMSSB MO Recruitment by visiting the official web portal of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board – ukmssb.org. In this article, you will get the complete information about UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Form 2017.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Form 2017 Overview
|Name of the Board||UKMSSB (Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board)|
|Job Title||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total number of jobs||712|
|Starting of online Registration||6th September 2017|
|Apply Online before||10th October 2017|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Check UKMSSB 712 Medical Officer Recruitment Notification, Application Form Online
According to the UKMSSB’s notification, the candidate who is aspiring for the Medical Officer post must have got an MBBS degree from the Medical Council of India approved College/ University. There is no need for you to worry about the downloading process official notification because at the end of page, you can find the direct link to download UKMSSB Medical Officer Online Recruitment Official Notification. Read below all the important details about the application form, eligibility criteria of UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for UKMSSB MO (Medical Officer) Post
- Educational Qualification: Candidate applying for the post must be an MBBS degree holder. The course must be pursued from a University which has been approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: 21 years to 42 years.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
Download UKMSSB Medical Officer (MO) Application Form 2017
The Registration process of UKMSSB MO Recruitment has already begun from 6th September 2017. Interested candidates have also started filling the application form. You can get the application form of Uttarakhand Medical Officer post on this website – ukmssb.org. See below the application form fee of UKMSSB Medical Officer in 2017.
- Application Form fee for Unreserved candidates – ₹2000.
- Application Form fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates – ₹1000.
- Mode of Payment – Online.
How to register for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment in Uttarakhand 2017
Follow these given simple steps in order to apply online for UKMMSB Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Go to the official portal of Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board – ukmssb.org.
- Click on the tab for “Apply Online for the Post of Medical Officer“
- On the appearing page, hit the link for “Click here for Apply Online /New Registration Form”.
- Now, enter basic details such as your name, post name, educational qualification, DOB etc.
- Hit the “Submit” Button.
- Make the payment of your application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
UKMSSB Medical Officer Notification – Check Here
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment Form 2017 – Fill Here
All the best for your examination. Do Well. We hope that you will get a government job soon.