SSC CHSL 2019: CHSL exam is organized annually by SSC to hire eligible and interested applicants to fill the vacancy of Data Entry Operators, Sorting assistants, Postal Assistants, Lower Division Clerks etc. 2018, SSC CHSL advertisement will be open from January 19, 2019. Applicants can apply for the SSC CHSL exam if have done their 12th from a reputed university or recognized board. All the Candidate can fill the application form either online or offline by visiting the official website. Only 18 to 27 years old candidate can apply for this post on Aug 1, 2019.
SSC CHSL 2019 Overview
|Name of the Examination||SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) 2019|
|Organizing Committee||Staff Selection Commission|
|Official Web Portal||ssc.nic.in|
|Examination Level||Central Level|
|Exam Mode||Tier I: Online
Tier II: Offline
|Total Questions||Tier I: 100|
|Sections||Tier I: English, General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude (4 Sections)|
|Maximum Marks||Tier I: 200 marks
Tier II: 100 marks
|Questions Type||Tier I: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Tier II: Descriptive
|Exam Duration||Tier I: 60 min
Tier II: 1 hour
|Educational Qualification||12th Class Passed|
|Examination Date||Notify Later.|
SSC CHSL 2019 – Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card
SSC CHSL Form 2019 is available now and you can register online on or before 18th December 2018. No other mode is available to fill the application form rather than submitting the application online.
Application form divides into 2 sections:
- Section 1 consists Application
- Section 2 consists Registration.
Before submitting the application form the eligible applicants have to fill both the segments i.e., Application and Registration then only their application will be accepted.
Application form fee:
|Physical Handicapped Applicants||NIL|
Through offline or online mode candidates can pay the application form fee.
- Offline mode payment-Candidates who are doing cash payment should take out the copy of SBI Challan
- Online mode payment-Candidate should fill both the segments then only they can move forward to the cash payment through debit card they can pay.
Candidates can download the application form by visiting the official web portal i.e.. www.ssc.nic.in and take out the print of the application for the further use and all the applicants should be careful at the time of filling the application form.
Candidate have to upload their Signatures and Passport Size Photo in the desired format as described by the SSC. Before submitting the Application form the Candidate should check all the details once again that they have entered it correctly or not and then proceed to take out the hard copy of the form for further use.
SSC CHSL Examination Dates:
|Exam Official Notification Date will be released on January 19, 2019.|
|Application form starts going to submit from January 19, 2019.|
|Last Date to submit the application form is February 18, 2019.|
|Last Date to pay for the Application form will be notified soon.|
|Admit card will be available online soon in the year 2019.|
|Tier 1 i.e., SSC CHSL Exam date will be notified soon and the result will be declared soon after the exam|
|Tier 2 SSC CHSL exam will be notified soon and the final result will be declared soon after the exam|
SSC CHSL 2019 Examination Pattern
The Exam takes place in 3 phases:
Exam contains 4 Sections:
|Section 1-English Language test|
|Section 2-General Knowledge|
|Section 3- Quantitative Aptitude|
|Section 4-General Awareness|
This section consists of essay, letter/application writing and it will be pen and paper mode.
|1. Essay Writing|
|2. Application /Letter Writing|
This section consist of skill/typing test:
|Test Name||Job Position||Word limit|
|Typing||Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant||35 words in one minute|
|Skill||Data Entry Operator||Minimum 8000 words in per hour.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the blanks
- One word Substitutions
- Active and Passive voice
- Idioms and Phrases
- Rearrangement of Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Detection of missing words
This section includes Non-Verbal and Verbal question.
- pattern-folding and unfolding/Punched Hole
- Semantic Analogy
- space orientation
- Figural Analogy
- Venn diagram
- Semantic Classification
- Drawing Inference
- pattern-folding and unfolding/Punched Hole
- symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Classification
This test comprises some maths question.
- Geometry: Circle and its chords, Angles subtended by chords of a circle,tangents,congruence and similarity of triangles,Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts, Common tangents two or more circle,Triangle and various kind of centres.
- Algebra: Basic Algebra question of School Level, Graphs of Linear Equations, Elementary Surds.
- Number System: Decimal and Fractions, Computation of the Whole Number, Relationship between Numbers
- Arithmetic: Time and Distance,Percentage,Profit and loss,Ratio and Proportion,Averages,Paternership,Mixture And Allegation,Square roots,Time and Work,Discount,Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Trignometry: Trignometric Ratios, Height and Distances,Complimentary Angles
- Statistical Charts: Histogram, Graphs, Bar-diagram, Frequency polygon Pie-chart, use of Tables
- Mensuration: Regular Polygon, Sphere, Right prism, Circle, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Hemispheres, Circular cone, Quadrilaterals, Triangle Right Circular Cylinder, Regular Right Pyramid with Square and Triangular Base.
This section consist of some theoretical question related to:
- Current Affairs
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
- Economic Scene
- Question about India and its adjacent countries
SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
SSC will publish the online admit card 2 weeks before the exam on the official site. Applicants who have cleared the 1st tier of the exam will be given a separate admit card for 2nd tier and the candidate should take out a print copy of the admit card plus of the exam hall ticket.