- 1 SRMJEEE 2018
- 2 SRM Engineering Entrance Examination Overview
- 3 Check details on SRMJEEE Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern 2018 at www.srmuniv.ac.in
- 4 SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SRMJEEE 2018 Important Dates
- 6 How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2018?
- 7 SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018
- 8 How to Fill SRMJEEE 2018 Online Application Form at www.srmuniv.ac.in
- 9 How to Download the SRMJEEE Admit Card
SRMJEEE, commonly known as SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam, is an Entrance Examination of University Level conducted by SRM University to give admission to students in UG and PG Engineering Courses offered at its various campuses located in Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Kattankulathur and NCR Ghaziabad. SRMJEEE 2018 will be held on April 16 to 30, 2018. SRMJEEE 2018 application form has been released now. Candidates can also submit the SRMJEEE 2018 application in offline mode. In this article, we have the complete information about the SRM Entrance Examination Application Form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination Overview
|Name of the University||SRM University|
|Name of the examination||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 (SRMJEE 2018)|
|Exam Duration||2:30 hours|
|Exam Topics||Physics, Biology/ Mathematics, Chemistry,|
|Questions from each topics||Physics – 35|
Chemistry – 35
Mathematics/ Biology – 35
|Question Paper Type`||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||No (For Each correct answer, candidate will get 3 marks)|
|Exam Dates||April 16 to 30, 2018|
|Exam sessions/slots||Applicants can book their test slots according to their preference, subject to the slot availability for a specific center/date.|
Check details on SRMJEEE Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern 2018 at www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form has been published now. SRMJEE (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) is a University Level Entrance Examination conducted by the SRM University. By qualifying this Entrance Examination, candidate stands eligible for admission into programmes like B.Tech & M.Tech in any of the campuses of SRM University. In order to get an admission in Engineering Courses in SRM University, the candidate has to qualify the SRMEEE exam.
SRMJEEE Registration Fee
- The application fee of SRMJEEE 2018 is ₹1060/-.
- The fee payment has to be done online by using the available online mode – Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria required to be fulfilled by the candidate who is willing to seat in SRMJEEE 2018:
- Candidates having Indian Nationality can seat for SRMJEEE 2018.
- Candidate must have scored atleast 65% marks in PCM (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry) in total.
- To get an admission in biotechnology, Biomedical, bioinformatics engineering and genetic courses: Candidates must have got atleast 65% marks in PCMB Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics.
SRMJEEE 2018 Important Dates
|SRMJEEE 2018 Application form was started from||1st Week of November 2018|
|Last date to get receipt of application form||Third Week of March 2018|
|Slot Booking will commence from||Third week of March 2018|
|You can download SRMJEEE 2018 Hall ticket from||2nd week of March 2018|
|Online examination date||April 16 to 30, 2018|
|Rank list issuing date||1st Week of May 2018|
|Counseling 1st session begins from||1st week of May 2018|
|Counseling 2nd session begins from||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2018?
Prospectus sale was started from October, 2017. Candidates have to fill in the form very carefully. They should submit the application form before the given deadline. You can submit the application form submission and can pay the application fee through three methods given below:
1) You can submit the online application form by paying via demand draft.
To submit the application form via demand draft, you have to download the form from the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in/. You have to send it to the address of University. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
2) Get the application form from University campus and submit it.
Candidates can get the application form from campuses listed below:
|SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi||SRM University, Ramapuram Campus|
|SRM University, Vadapalani Campus||SRM University Haryana, Sonepat,|
|SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus||SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok|
3) Apply online and do the payment through online payment mode
You can also submit the application form via online mode with unique voucher code.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Exam Mode: Online.
- Duration: Two and a half hours.
- Language: Question paper will come in English language.
- Negative marking: There is going to be no negative marking.
- Topics: Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics.
- Question Paper Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Marking Scheme: 3 Marks for every right answer.
How to Fill SRMJEEE 2018 Online Application Form at www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Go to the official website of SRM University. Fill in registration details like email id, name, mobile number, Date of Birth and captcha. Now hit proceed to apply.
- Now, You have to login into their website with given id and password. You will get your login credentials in your registered email id.
- You have to fill in your educational qualification of class 10th and 12th. Give correct address for future contact. Choose your preference of Exam city carefully.
- Upload your scanned Image.
- Make the online payment of Application form through e-payment. Don’t forget to take the printout of receipt of SRMJEEE 2018 Application form.
Note: Candidates won’t get a second chance to correct their application form so they have to fill in their application form carefully.
How to Download the SRMJEEE Admit Card
Follow these simple step to download the SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of SRM university srmuniv.ac.in/.
- The screen will display a login window.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- According to your preference of choice, book slot of exam.
- Now hit the button linked to “Download Admit Card”.
- The screen will show the admit card.
- Now, You can download your SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card. Take atleast 3 printout of Admit Card for future use.