Check Details on Registration for CAT Exam 2017
CAT Application Form 2017: The online notification CAT (Common Admission Test) 2017 has been released on 29th July 2017. Common Admission test (commonly known as CAT) is an aptitude test for management student conducted by the Indian Institute of Management. In 2017, IIM Lucknow is going to organize the CAT exam. By giving the best performance in this entrance test, students can get an admission in one of the top MBA Colleges. The online application form for CAT registration will be available from 9th August 2017. CAT exam 2017 will conduct on 26th November 2017 in two shifts – forenoon & afternoon.
Want to know more information about the CAT 2017 exam? If so, keep reading…
|Examination Name||CAT 2017|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow|
|Application form fee||Rs. 1800 for aspirant from General and NC-OBC category|
Rs. 900 for aspirants from SC, ST and PWD category
Check Registration Procedure of CAT Exam, Exam Date, Syllabus, Notification 2017
CAT Application form will soon be available online. The filling of application form for CAT 2017 will start from 9th August 2017.
Note: CAT 2017 Registration has begun. Click Here to Register
|CAT official notification||Released on 29th July 2017|
|Online Registration for Application Form will start from||9th August 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form for CAT||20th September 2017 (till 5 pm)|
|Admit Card will be available for download in||18th October 2017(After 1 pm)|
|Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Result will be announced on||2nd week of January 2018|
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
Probability, Quadratic Profit And Loss Algebra, Time and Work, Percentages, Mensuration, Averages, Number Systems, Trigonometry, Geometry, Permutation Combination, Linear Equations, Etc.
Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
Calendars, Seating Arrangement, Premise, Reading comprehension, Blood Relations, Logical Sequence, Syllogisms, Verbal reasoning, Analogies, Conclusion, Antonyms and Assumption, Linear and Matrix, Arrangement Synonyms, Sentence Correction, Fill In the blanks, Idioms, Clocks, Binary Logic, etc.
Education Qualification: The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% score in his mark sheet (45% in case of SC/ST and PWD category).
Note: Candidates who are in their last year of graduation and the candidates who are awaiting their results can eligible to sit for CAT 2017 examination.
Steps to Register online for CAT exam 2017
Here, we are providing some of the important guidelines for applying CAT 2017 exam, Read it carefully as it will be beneficial for you during the process of registration:
- Visit official website of CAT 2017- www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Click the “Register Now” button to start the registration process.
- Complete the registration form by filling in necessary details such as DOB, name, mobile number and email id to get user id and password.
- Now use this email id and password to log in to CAT official website.
- After logging in, fill in the application form.
- Now, You have to fill in your personal details, academics, work experience and programme of your own choice.
- Upload scanned documents such as your signature, passport size image and category certificate.
- Make the application form payment through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use and safety.
- Check your email address to check a confirmation email of successful submission of form CAT 2017.
Guide on Registration for CAT exam 2017 – Download Here
Download CAT 2017 Notification – Press Here
For CAT Application Form 2017 – Press Here