- 1 Uttar Pradesh Police SI Prelims Admit Card 2017 Overview
- 2 Check UP Police Admit Card 2017 – PAC, SI & Fire Brigade Officer
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
- 4 Uttar Pradesh SI Qualifying / Cutoff Marks 2017
- 5 How to Download Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017 – Sub Inspector
UP Police Admit Card 2017: UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has now issued the admit card for UP Sub-inspector. All those candidates who have filled the form for SI recruitment in Uttar Pradesh can download admit card from UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board) – uppbpb.gov.in. The Uttar Pradesh SI (Sub Inspector) Civil Police admit card for male aspirants is published. UP Police Amit Card is now available for download. The UP Sub-Inspector written exam is slated to be conducted on 17th July 2017.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department has published the Uttar Pradesh SI hall ticket on 1st July 2017. Now, the exam date is about to come. Students can download admit card from uppbpb.gov.in. We would like to advise the students to keep their admit card carefully to sit for the exam. Candidates failing to carry hall ticket will not be permitted to take the exam. For this reason, it is compulsory to carry the admit card in an exam hall. Clear Instructions are printed on the admit card. For more information on Uttar Pradesh SI Hall Ticket 2017, how to download it, and other important instruction, go through this article.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Prelims Admit Card 2017 Overview
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board|
|Name of the Posts||Platoon Commander PAC, Sub Inspector, and Fire Brigade officer|
|Date of the Examination||July 17th, 2017|
Check UP Police Admit Card 2017 – PAC, SI & Fire Brigade Officer
Students can check the UP Police Exam Call Letter 2017 for PAC, SI &Fire Brigade from official portal – www.uprpb.gov.in. Students can see Uttar Pradesh Police SI 2017 Admit Card by entering their DOB, name, and Roll no. of the test. The UP Police Department is going to organize the recruitment test for the total posts of 3307 Sub Inspector. 2707 SI posts are for male and the remaining 600 are for female candidates. Below, we have already put a direct link for you to download the UP Police SI Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
The UP Police Board has recently released the notification for the posts of 2400 Sub Inspector (Civil), 210 platoon commander and 97 fire brigade officer for male candidates. It has also published the notification for 600 posts of sub-inspector civil police for female candidates in end quarter of 2016. Lakhs of aspirants with a desire to become a police officer and to serve the state have filled the recruitment form for this exam. According to the Statistics, There were total 6,30, 926 candidates who have applied for the declared vacancy. Near around 5,42,124 male and 88,802 female have submitted the recruitment for the Sub-Inspector job in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
- No. of question in Constitution: 24
- No. of question in Police Budhi Pariksha/ Mansik Abhiruchi/Tarkit Pariksha: 40
- General Knowledge: 16
- No. of question in Hindi 40
- No. of question in Numerical and Mental Ability: 40
- Maximum Marks for each subject is 100.
- Total Marks are 400.
- Total questions asked will be 160.
- Time Duration is 2 hours.
- Every question will have 4 options.
- Every question carries 2.50 marks each.
- All the questions will be from both Hindi and English except Hindi subject.
Uttar Pradesh SI Qualifying / Cutoff Marks 2017
In order to qualify for the SI test ‘s further stage, aspirants have to score minimum 50% marks in the test. Or else, the candidate will be regarded as a disqualified contender. Qualifying Aspirant’s name will be there in the Merit List. The next rounds for selection procedure are Certificate Verification and Physical Test.
How to Download Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2017 – Sub Inspector
Below, we are providing the simple steps which help you in downloading Uttar Pradesh SI Admit card:
- Initially, go to the Official Website – uppbpb.gov.in
- Enter your username and password correctly
- Look for the ‘SI Admit Card 2017’ button
- Click on it.
- Enter basic details like your name and DOB.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- The screen will display your Uttar Pradesh SI Admit Card 2017
- Download it and take the printout of the same to carry to the exam Centre.