Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the most famous institutions in India. It is known for imparting the best education in the technology field. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology has started the application process for NSIT PG 2017 to give admissions to students into PG course like M.Tech. NSIT gives admissions in sponsored (full-time) and part time on the basis of GATE scores, written test, and Personal Interview
Latest Notification: Application Form for NSIT PG 2017 was available from April 24, 2017.
NSIT PG 2017 Admission Process
Candidate’s admission will base on his/her GATE examination score. To get admission into full time sponsored or part time course, candidates has to qualify GATE, written test, and interview. Once the candidates’ name comes into the Merit List, they can start the further admission process. We would like to advise the candidates to bring their required original documents along with the photo copies of the same.
NSIT PG 2017 Eligibility
Here we provide the eligibility criteria for M.Tech full-time programmes:
- Student must have completed a B.Tech / BE programme or any other equivalent programme from a known University.
- Student must have qualified the GATE exam in the related stream.
- Candidates age should be minimum 21 before the 1st day of October 2017
- AMIE (India) with applicable specialization /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other exam in the related branch can also apply.
NSIT PG Admission 2017 Important Dates
- Online Application Form begins – April 24, 2017.
- The last date to submit online Application Form – May 15, 2017.
- Tech. Screening Days for all programmes (PE, BCE, SP, IS, PC, ESV, EM) – May 18 to 19, 2017.
- Display of list (for document verification of M.Tech aspirants) – 25th May 2017.
- Document verification (for full-time general, SC, ST and PH students) – 12th June to 16th June 2017.
- Written test & Personal Interview (for sponsored full-time and part-time) – June 19 to June 23, 2017.
- The first list for admission will appear on – June 30, 2017.
- Fee Submit (for 1stlist) – July 10, 2017.
Courses Offered by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
NSIT 2017 offers the following specialization in its M.Tech programme:
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (Process Control)
- Tech. in Biochemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal Processing)
- Tech. in Engineering Management
- Computer Engineering (Information System)
- Tech. in Industrial Electronics
- Tech. in VLSI Design & Embedded System
- Tech. in Production Engineering
Seat reservation is available only for SC ST and pH candidates the seat reservation for different categories is given below:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15% of seats|
|Physically Challenged (PH)||3% of seats|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5 % of Seats|
Documents required in Admission Process:
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH candidates)
- Two latest passport size photographs
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving licence / PAN card/ Voter ID)
- Category certificate (if required)
- GATE Score Card
- Marksheet and degree of the qualifying examination
- 10thclass marksheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Printout of the application form duly signed
Click here to Fill NSIT PG 2017 application form.