NIFT Result 2017 – National Institute of fashion Technology will announce the result for NIFT 2017 on 29th March 2017. NIFT exam was held on 12th February 2017. Candidates have to visit the official website to check the NIFT result 2017. The result will be out on the official portal. According to the latest notification by NIFT, the result will announce at 11:00 in the morning. The result will be declared on the official website. The entrance examination was organized to give admissions to candidates in various courses like
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des.)
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM).
Separate exams were organized for each aforesaid course. There was no provision for negative marking in NIFT exam.
The institute organizes two exams on the initial level
- General Ability Test (GAT)
- Creative Ability Test (CAT).
Candidates who want to pursue Bachelor of Design or Master of Design have to give both GAT and CAT exam. For the remaining course, Candidate has to appear for GAT only.
|NIFT Exam Date||12th February 2017|
|NIFT Result||29th March 2017 – Announced Today!|
|NIFT Counselling||In the month ofApril 2017|
Selection process in NIFT
Only those Candidates will be called for further selection process who qualify in the written exam. In Bachelor of Fashion Technology case, however, the selection procedure depends completely on performance in GAT. This is the final result for the B.F.Tech candidates. Rest other candidates will be invited for next round according to the scheme given below:
- Bachelor of Design – Chosen candidates will have to turn up for a Situation Test.
- Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design and Master of Fashion Management – Chosen candidates will be summoned for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Note: The final result will be out in the end of May/June 2017. After the declaration of result, the institute will organize counselling session for shortlisted candidates.
How to check NIFT Result 2017
- Go to the official website of NIFT – nift.ac.in/.
- Click on “Result of the entrance examination held on 12th February 2017” under head Admission 2017.
- Enter your roll no., Date of Birth and Application Form.
- Click submit.
- The screen will display your NIFT result.
- Download it and take a print-out of the same for further process.
Have a suggestion on NIFT Result 2017, feel free to share with us by commenting below.