- 1 NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Overview
- 2 National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Job Vacancies Details 2018 – 92 Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)
- 2.1 NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates – Asst. Manager Officer Grade A
- 2.2 NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Pay Scale
- 2.3 NABARD Online Application Form Fee
- 2.4 NABARD Recruitment Vacancy 2018-19
- 2.5 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation
- 3 NABARD Careers 2018 Important Links
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19: The NABARD Official Recruitment Notification 2018 has finally been released in the month of March 2018. NABARD Recruitment Notification 2018 has been released in order to select eligible 92 candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager in Grade A and Manager in Grade B. Here, we have also given the important links for all the Central Jobs Aspirants who want to make their career in NABARD 2018. They can directly apply online for the Latest NABARD Recruitment from the link provided below. Candidates can also visit the official website of National Bank for Agricultural & Rural Development i.e., www.nabard.org. The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development provides the chance to all graduates to fulfill their dreams of getting a job into NABARD Bank. Interested candidates can also check here the latest NABARD Vacancies 2018 along with the upcoming NABARD Bank Jobs Notification.
NABARD stands for National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development.
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||NABARD (National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A) – Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS)|
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Job Vacancies Details 2018 – 92 Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)
Under this section, you will find the important dates relating to NABARD Careers 2018 such as NABARD Grade A Officers Eligibility Criteria, Assistant Manager Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc.
NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates – Asst. Manager Officer Grade A
- Notification Releasing Date: 13th March 2018
- Releasing Date of Application Form: 13th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 2nd April 2018
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Pay Scale
Candidates who will qualify all the rounds of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Post will get a pay scale of Rs. 28,150/-.
NABARD Online Application Form Fee
- For General Category Student: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.150/-
NABARD Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in three rounds:
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
NABARD Recruitment Vacancy 2018-19
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager in Grade A – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)
- Total Vacancies: 92
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation
- Lower Age: 21 Years
- Upper Age: 30 Years
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable as per the norms given by Government of India.
Age Relaxations – SC/ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-Servicemen
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For Ex-servicemen: 3 years
- For SC /ST Candidates: 5 years
- For Persons With Disabilities:
- Unreserved – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC /ST – 15 years
- For Candidates belonging to General Category: Graduation is a must in any stream having scored atleast 50% marks in it.
- For Chartered Account: Graduation in any stream with a Membership of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
- Economics: Graduation in Economics / Agricultural Economics with atleast 50% marks.
- Animal Husbandry: Graduation in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry with atleast 50% marks.
- Environmental Engineering: Graduation in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science/climate change adaption/Climate change with atleast 50% marks.
- Land Development/ Agriculture: Graduation in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with atleast 50% marks.
- Minor Irrigation: Graduation in Applied Hydrology or Geology/ Hydrology/ Water Supply/ Applied Geology with Hydrogeology/ Irrigation & Sanitation as one of the main subjects with atleast 50% marks.
- Social Work: Graduation in Forestry with atleast 50% marks.
- Food Technology/ Food Processing: Graduation in Food processing / Food technology with atleast 50% marks.
- Forestry: Graduation in Forestry with atleast 50% marks.
NABARD Careers 2018 Important Links
- NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online: Click Here
- NABARD Official Asst. Manager Recruitment Notification 2018: Download here
- NABARD Official Website: Open Here