JIPMER 2017 Application Form – JIPMER, Puducherry (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) will begin its online registration for the MBBS entrance test 2017 from 27th March 2017. Candidates can fill the JIPMER 2017 Application Form via online mode only. JIPMER is an Institution of national importance under the Health and Family Welfare Ministry. It has been exempted from NEET UG 2017 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) to give admission in MBBS programme. JIPMER is one of the top-ranked medical Institutes in India.
The brochure has been published in the JIPMER portal – www.jipmer.edu.in/ which include complete information of syllabus, test, important dates, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, examination fee, reservation, cities of examination, Age etc.
JIPMER 2017 Application Form Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins||27th March 2017 (Today)|
|Online Registration Ends||3rd May 2017|
|Candidates can download JIPMER Hall Ticket from||25th May 2017 to 4th June 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||4th June 2017|
Note: Candidates can download the admit card from www.jipmer.edu.in.
For JIPMER MBBS Programme:
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- UR/OBC/NRI/OCI Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- NRI/OCI – Rs. 2500/-
- OPH Candidates – Exempted from application fee
Along with the required sum of an application fee, transaction fee will also charge.
How to Apply for JIPMER 2017
Follow these simple steps to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination 2017
- Go to official website of JIPMER – jipmer.edu.in.
- Find and click on the “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017” button.
- Read the brochure and important guidelines with care.
- Enter your qualification details, personal details.
- Select preferences for examination city.
- Upload your photo and signature in the stated manner.
- After completing the application form, Check it once by pressing “Preview Application Form”.
- Go through the declaration form and click on “I Agree” button.
- Now, you will receive a message/e-mail having your user id and password to your registered mobile number.
- Write down your login credentials as you will need it for admission procedure.
- Make the payment in the prescribed form.
- The screen will display confirmation page. Download it and take a print-out of the same for future use.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test Details
- Entrance Examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT). This examination will be an Online test only.
- As per the JIPMET MBBS Admission 2017 calendar, the JIPMER MBBS entrance examination will be on Sunday, 4th June 2017.
- The examination duration will be two and a half hours.
- The JIPMER MBBS entrance examination will organize in two shifts:
First shift/Morning Shift: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Second shift / Afternoon Shift: 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM.