- 1 IIT Bombay JAM Notification 2018 Overview
- 2 Download IIT Bombay JAM Notification, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 How to Download IIT Bombay 2018 – JAM Application Form & Notification Online
IIT Bombay JAM Notification 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
IIT JAM Notification 2018: IIT–JAM (Joint Admission Test) is a national level test that is held by IITs and IISC in a rotational manner. The official web portal of IIT JAM 2018 is jam.iitb.ac.in. From this web portal, candidates can check and download the official notification of IIT JAM. It is conducted to provide admission in various post-graduation programmes like M.Sc. (Two years), Joint M.Sc. Ph.D., M.Sc. M.tech. etc. at the prominent IITs and Joint Ph.D. degree programmes at IISc. IIT-JAM will be held on 12th February 2018. In this article, we are giving you the complete information about IIT-JAM.
IIT Bombay JAM Notification 2018 Overview
|Exam Name||IIT JAM(Joint Admission Test) 2018|
|Applying Process||Online Mode|
|Date of the Test||11th February 2018|
|Starting Date for registration||5th September 2017|
|Last Date to register online||10th October 2017|
Download IIT Bombay JAM Notification, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
The online registration for IIT JAM examination 2018 has already begun from 5th September 2017. Candidates who were waiting for this application form to come out can now apply for IIT JAM test. Any candidate, Indian or Foreigner, can apply for this Joint Admission Test. Even, the conducting authority has set no restrictions on age. There is no need for you to worry about the downloading of notification and filling of application form because from this you can download it. Yes, below we are leaving a direct link for all of you to download the IIT JAM Application Form and Notification 2018.
IIT JAM Application Fee
- For Females: Rs.750 for one test paper and Rs.1050 for two paper ( All Category)
- General and OBC: Rs.1500 for test paper and Rs.2100 for two test paper
Check Below IIT-JAM 2018 Exam Date
JAM 2018 IMPORTANT DATES has been announced. IIT-JAM 2018 important dates were declared by the IIT, Delhi. Examination is going to be held on February 12, 2018 (Sunday). Check below to get more details.
|S.No.||Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|1.||Online Registration Process of JAM 2018 begin on||5th September 2017|
|2.||Last date for submitting Online Application Form||10th October 2017 ( 5 pm )|
|3.||Last date for Payment of application fee||10th October 2017|
|4.||Admit Card will be available from||10th January 2018|
|5.||Mock Test links will open||February 2018|
|6.||Exam date||11th February 2018|
|7.||Result Announcement date||20th March 2018|
|8.||Submission of Online Application Form||3rd to 17th April 2018|
|9.||Last date for making changes in application form||17th June 2018|
|10.||Announcement of First Admission List||2nd June 2018|
|11.||Announcement of Second Admission List||12th June 2018|
|12.||Announcement of Third Admission List||29th June 2018|
|13.||Admission closure date||5th July 2018|
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicant qualifying in JAM 2018 should fulfill the given Eligibility Requirement (ER) to get an admission in IISc and IITs.
- Candidates getting admission through JAM must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 55% total marks for General/OBC-NCL Category Candidates. Minimum 50% total mark for SC/ST and PWD Category.
- Indian Nationality and Foreign Candidates can apply for JAM 2018.
IIT JAM 2018 Test Pattern
JAM test pattern is given below:
|Exam time Duration||3 hours|
|Medium for test Paper||English|
|Total Number of Questions||60|
JAM 2018 Syllabus
|Biological Sciences||1. General Biology|
2. Basics of Biochemistry
4. Molecular Biology
6. Cell Biology and Immunology
7. Mathematical Sciences
|Chemistry||1. Physical Chemistry|
2. Organic Chemistry
3. Inorganic Chemistry
How to Download IIT Bombay 2018 – JAM Application Form & Notification Online
Below we are giving the simple steps to download the notification and application form
- Initially, you have to visit the official portal – iitb.ac.in
- There, you have to click on the tab for “IIT Bombay JAM 2018 Notification”.
- The click you made will download the notification on your computer.
- Read the notification completely and carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you feel like that you are eligible to apply for it. Then, go for it.
- Fill in the JAM Application Form by entering basic details such as your name, email id, Date of birth etc.
- Submit the application and make the payment for the same before 10th October 2017.
- Download the receipt of the payment of Application Form and keep it for future use.
IIT Bombay JAM 2018 Notification – Download Here
IIT JAM 2018 Online Application Form – Register Here
All the best for your examination. Do well. We hope that you get an admission in the college you desire.