- 1 ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018 Details
- 2 Application Fee
- 3 ICAR AIEEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018
- 5 ICAR AIEEA Important Dates
- 6 ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Pattern
- 7 Admit Card
- 8 ICAR 2018 Result
ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the concerned authority responsible for organizing All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) in order to provide admission into numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Candidates, seeking admission to undergraduate programs, they have to appear in AIEEA UG, whereas, AIEEA PG is conducted for aspirants looking for admission into Master’s degree programs. Additionally, the authority also conducts AICE-SRF (PGS) for aspirants seeking admission into Ph.D. programs.
ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018 Details
We may expect ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form to be available in the month of February 2018. Candidates can obtain the form in both modes including online as well as offline. However, if you want to get admitted into a Ph.D. program then you need to apply in online mode only.
Before filling the online application form, candidates must try filling the demo form available at the official website of ICAR. It will help them to avoid any possible errors. Candidates, who are filling the offline form, they need to send the same to the below said address either through speed/registered post:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
|GEN, OBC and UPS||AIEEA UG||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||AIEEA UG||Rs.250/-|
|GEN, OBC and UPS||AIEEA PG||Rs.600|
|SC/ST and PC||AIEEA PG||Rs.300/-|
|GEN, OBC and UPS||SRF (PGS)||Rs.1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||SRF (PGS)||Rs.600/-|
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for AIEEA UG 2018
- The authority conducts AIEEA UG for giving admission to Bachelor’s degree program excluding veterinary science.
- If you belong to UPS, GEN, and OBC category then you’ll have to obtain minimum 50% marks (40% for PC/SC/ST) in 10+2 exam. Your major subjects in 10+2 must include Chemistry, Physics and Agriculture/Biology/Mathematics.
- If you are an appearing candidate then you can also proceed to apply.
- You must fulfill the age criteria in between 17 to 23 years as on 31st August 2017.
- Candidates of PC/SC/ST category may avail the relaxation of 5 years in age.
Eligibility for AIEEA PG 2018
- You need to be at least 19 years old as on 31st August 2017.
- You should have obtained at least Graduation degree in Basic and allied sciences, Biotechnology, Food Science, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Forestry, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Home Science, Horticulture, Fisheries, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary, Agriculture.
- In case you have obtained the degree by following the pattern 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 or 10+6 then you can proceed to apply. However, there are few seats also vacant for candidates obtained the degree in 10+2+3 format.
- 60% marks in the qualifying exam is a must. However, if you belong to PC/SC/ST category then you need to achieve minimum 50% marks.
ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018
ICAR AIEEA Important Dates
|1.||Date of availability of online and offline applications for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG programs||March 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of the AIEEA (UG & PG) form||March 2018|
|3.||Deadline for receiving application form from the remote areas||March 2018|
|4.||Put query against roll number or admit card||April 2018|
|5.||Date of AIEEA UG examination||May 2018|
|6.||Date of AIEEA PG examination||May 2018|
|7.||Date of AIEEA Ph.D. examination||May 2018|
|8.||Date of announcement of the result||May 2018|
|9.||Date of counselling||June/July 2018|
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Pattern
AIEEA UG Exam Pattern
- There will be only one question paper consist of 180 multiple choice questions;
- Subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology (or Agriculture) for stream A and Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry for stream B;
- Medium of the question paper- Hindi and English;
- Negative marking: -1 for every incorrect answer;
AIEEA PG Exam Pattern
- The question paper will include 150 questions in total;
- Additionally, the question paper also contains 10 cross-matching questions;
- Medium of the question paper- English;
- Negative marking: -1 for MCQ type questions and -0.2 for cross-matching questions;
Candidates will also find a duplicate admit card along with the application form. Thereafter, they need to fill all requisite details in the admit card. Candidates need to keep one copy of their admit card with them whereas, another copy needs to be submitted to the authority. Most probably the authority will release admit card of candidates in the last week of March 2018.
ICAR 2018 Result
The most probable month of declaration of ICAR AIEEA 2018 result is May 2018. Candidates can check their result only from the official admission portal of the authority. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research offer seats to candidates based on their merit in the entrance test.
We hope you got the enough information about ICAR AIEEA Registration 2018 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Result. If still your query is not solved, feel free to ask us by commenting below. We will get back to you through comments.