GATE Registration 2018: The online registration of GATE examination 2018 is going to start from 1st September 2017. Interested candidates who have been waiting to register for GATE exam 2018 will be able to register their name to sit in the exam. GATE, commonly known as Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, is an entrance exam which is attempted by the engineering students. By qualifying this national level entrance test with good marks, candidates can easily manage to get an admission into PG courses related to the field of engineering and technology (M.Tech & Ph.D.)in one of the top of institutions of India like IITs, IISc and IISERs. These top institutions offers admissions to students on the basis of their score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). In this article, we will tell you how you can get registration form of GATE exam and how to submit the application form online.
GATE Registration 2018 Overview
- Examination Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018)
- Date of Examination: 3rd & 4th February 2018 & 10th & 11th February 2018
- Type of Examination: National Level Entrance Exam
- Official Web Portal: appsgate.iitg.ac.in
- Category: Exam Registration
- Status: Started!
Download GATE Registration Application Form, How to Apply Online 2018
The GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) has been started now. Candidates can register online for GATE 2018 from the official website – appsgate.iitg.ac.in. The registration fee of GATE 2018 is given below:
- The Application fee for female/SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 750/-.
- For other candidates, the fee of application form is Rs. 1500/-
- GATE International Candidates will have to pay $50 (US Dollar) as application fee.
The last date to register for GATE 2018 is 5th October 2017. All the interested candidates should fill and submit the application form by 5th October 2017 in order to successfully register for GATE 2018. Below we are also providing the steps which will you will help you to register online for GATE exam 2018.
How to Apply Online for GATE 2018 Registration
Follow these simple steps in order to apply online for GATE 2018:
- Go to the official website for GATE 2018 – appsgate.iitg.ac.in.
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, you will see a “Register Here” option.
- Press it to register for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam.
- Now, enter basic details such as your name, Email id, Nationality, password & security captcha.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a username and password either by SMS or email.
- Now, log in using the allotted Username and password.
- Upload necessary documents along with scanned image of your signature, passport-size photograph, and impression of your left thumb.
- Make a payment of application using online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Take a printout of the fee receipt for further reference.
Click here to register online for GATE 2018