KMAT Kerala Result 2017: The result of Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) has been announced on 7th of July, 2017. KMAT test was conducted on 2nd July 2017. Just after five days, the conducting Authority has also declared the result. Candidates who sat for this exam can now download the result from the website – kmatkerala.in. In its official portal, students will get see to their rank card, scorecard, and cutoff marks along with the result.
Kerala KMAT is a state-level examination organized to offer admissions to interested and eligible students into two-year MBA (Management of Business Administration) course. Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is entrusted with the responsibility of organizing this exam yearly. The Kerala KMAT also offers admissions in PGDM course. Thousands of students have appeared for KMAT 2017 this year.
Kerala KMAT Result 2017 – July Details
- Name of the Examination: Kerala Management Aptitude Test
- Date Of the Examination: July 2nd, 2017
- Official Portal: kmatkerala.in
- Category: KMAT Kerala Results 2017
- Status: Announced today (8th July 2017)
Check Kerala KMAT Result Rank Card, Cutoff Marks & Score Card 2017
Now, students can easily check the rank card, cutoff Marks and score card for Kerala KMAT test 2017 by visiting the official website – kmatkerala.in. Your performance in KMAT exam will decide your rank which eventually decides your admission in Management course. To get an admission in good college, you should expect good performance from yourself. Below, we have given the procedure to download your Kerala KMAT result 2017, cutoff marks, Score card and Rank Card.
Download Kerala KMAT July Result 2017, here’s how to
Follow the given steps to download your KMAT result 2017 online:
- Visit the official website – kmatkerala.in
- Click on the link for ‘KMAT Result for June Session’.
- Now, you have to enter your KMAT registration number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The Kerala KMAT 2017 rank card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and take a hardcopy of the same of it for counselling procedure.