- 1 Last Date for CS Foundation Registration – June 2018 & December 2018
- 2 Registration Fee for June 2018 & December 2018
- 3 Important Documents required at the time of CS Foundation Registration
- 4 Steps to register online for CS Foundation Examination
- 5 How to download CS Foundation Registration Letter/ e-Identity card Online
CS Foundation Registration: Here, we will tell you about the online registration procedure for CS Foundation Examination for June 2018 and December 2018? Today you will get to know about CS Foundation Registration Details, CS Foundation Registration Number, Last Date to Register for CS Foundation and the important document required at the time of registering.
Last Date for CS Foundation Registration – June 2018 & December 2018
The online window to register for CS Foundation Examination is available during the whole year. Those students who have done their registration before or in the month of March of a particular year can appear for CS Foundation examination for December of that particular year only. Those students who have got their registration done before or in the month of September can appear for the CS Foundation Examination in June following year subject to satisfactory completion of coaching.
- If you are willing to appear for CS Foundation Dec 2018 exam, you should register yourself before 28th February 2018.
- If you are willing to appear for CS Foundation June 2018 exam, you should register yourself before 30th September 2017.
Registration Fee for June 2018 & December 2018
Below we have given the CS Foundation Registration Fee
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||
||₹ 1500||₹ 1500|
|SC / ST Candidates||
||50% Total Fee||₹ 2250|
Important Documents required at the time of CS Foundation Registration
Below we are giving the list of important documents that you will require for CS Foundation Registration. At the time of registering for CS Foundation online, you will require a soft copy of documents mentioned below for uploading on the CS Foundation official website:
- Signature of the candidate
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Photograph of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- Category Certificate Only for SC/ST or Physically Handicapped candidates)
Below we have mentioned the important guidelines relating to the scanned copies of the documents:
- The standard file format for documents is jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp etc
- The file size of documents should be less than 5 MB
- Keep the file size of scanned signature between 10KB – 20KB
- Keep the size of your scanned photo to 20KB – 50KB
Steps to register online for CS Foundation Examination
Below we are giving the easy guide for online registration for CS Foundation Examination:
- Go to the official website for Company Secretary Foundation – www.icsi.edu.
- On the Top Right of the home page, hit the “Online Services” button.
- Hit the tab for “Students”.
- Now click on “Student Registration”
- Press the checklist of documents as applicable to you based on your qualification. The required Documents are Candidate’s Photo, DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate), Signature of the candidate, Class XII Roll Number (if appearing), 12th Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet, Category Certificate (for candidates belonging to SC/ST or physically handicapped category), Qualification Certificate (if availing exemption for higher education) etc.
- Now, press the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Choose the course type you are eligible for i.e. CS Foundation/ CS Executive
- Fill in all the given fields with necessary information.
- Hit the button for “Make Payment” for initiate the process of online payments. You can make the payment for CS Foundation Registration either by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking or through bank challan.
After submitting the registration fee for CS Foundation, you will receive the Username and Password along with the link on your email id within next 24 hours. You can upload all the necessary documents by clicking on the link sent to you via mail.
CS Foundation Study Materials
The CS Foundation Authority will send you study materials directly by post from Institute’s main stores Noida after completely verifying your uploaded documents.
How to download CS Foundation Registration Letter/ e-Identity card Online
Candidates can easily download their e-identity card and registration by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of the Institute – icsi.edu.
- Tap the “Online services” option on the homepage.
- Now, you will be required to enter your username and password.
- Hit the button for “Student”.
- Click on “My Account”
- Now, Select “Others” button to download your CS Foundation Registration Letter/ E-Identity Card.
Note: After downloading the Registration Letter, it is necessary for all the students to get it attested by any of the authorities with its seal carrying a name, designation, Professional Membership number & Complete Official Work Address:
- Principal of a Recognized School/College.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
- Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
- Officers of ICSI
Students carrying unattested CS Foundation Registration Letter/ Identity Cards neither be allowed to sit for the examination nor will get any CS Foundation Examination related services. So, it is our advice to all the students to get their Registration Letter duly attested in order to get different services at the time of visiting the Office of the Institute or Examination hall etc.
Don’t forget to share this article “CS Foundation Registration – Fee, Online Procedure & Last Date for June 2018 & December 2018” with your friends or anyone, who is interested to register for CS Foundation Exam June 2018 & Dec 2018.