- 1 CMAT 2018
- 2 Check Details on CMAT Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern 2018
- 3 Details on Common Management Admission Test Application Form 2018
- 4 CMAT 2018 Important Dates
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2018
- 6 CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- 7 CMAT 2018 Application Form Fee
- 8 CMAT 2018 Syllabus
- 9 Steps to register online for CMAT 2018 – Common Managment Admission Test
CMAT, commonly known as Common Management Admission Test, is a national level entrance examination conducted by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). AICTE is also going to conduct CMAT test in 2018 as it conducted in 2017 on 28th January 2017. In 2018, CMAT 2018 is going to be held in the 3rd week of January 2018. Common Management Admission Test is conducted to examine the knowledge of candidates in different subjects like Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness & Language Comprehension. AICTE-affiliated colleges accept CMAT scores at the time of offering admissions into management programmes such as MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM, PGCM, etc. Get details about CMAT test 2018 including its registration process, examination date, syllabus etc.
|Organizing Committee||AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)|
|Name of the test||Common Management Admission Test 2018|
|Level of the Test||National Level|
|CMAT Exam Date||3rd week of January 2018|
Check Details on CMAT Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern 2018
The registration process for CMAT 2018 will begin in the month of October 2017. All the candidates who are interested to appear for Common Management Admission Test 2018 can register for CMAT 2018 online on the official website – www.aicte-cmat.in. CMAT 2018 is going to be a computer-based test. In other words, it is not a pen and paper test. In this section, you will get to know about CMAT Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Register Online 2018.
Details on Common Management Admission Test Application Form 2018
- The Common Management Admission Test Application Form 2018 will be released on website – www.aicte-cmat.in.
- The online registration of CMAT 2018 will begin from the 2nd week of October 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the registration form.
- The payment of CMAT Application Form 2018 can be done through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, fill the remaining details in the application form.
- At the time of filling CMAT form, you will require scanned copy of photograph and signature in the format prescribed.
- Read carefully all the information entered on the application form before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the receipt of payment of application for further use.
CMAT 2018 Important Dates
Below, we have given the tentative examination schedule of CMAT 2018:
|CMAT Registration Form||Second week of October 2017|
|Closing date of CMAT Registration||Last week of December 2017|
|Admit card Release Date||3rd week of January 2018|
|Date of the examination||Last week of January 2018|
|Publishing of CMAT Answer Key||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Announcement of CMAT Result||2nd week of February 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2018
- Nationality: Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation is a must with minimum 45% & 50% marks for SC/ST and General Category Candidates respectively.
- Age Limit: No such criteria set.
Note: Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to sit for the Common Management Admission Test.
CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of Common Management Admission Test is same in 2018 as it was earlier.
|Quantitative Apt. & DI||100||25|
CMAT 2018 Application Form Fee
- For general & OBC Candidates: ₹1400/-.
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: ₹700/-.
Note: Candidate can submit the fee via bank challan. Candidate can also make the payment of CMAT Application Form 2018 through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking to make the payment.
CMAT 2018 Syllabus
CMAT aspirants are always seen confused about the Syllabus of Common Management Admission Test. This is because the conducting body has never published or defined the Syllabus of CMAT test. Well, but there is no need for you to worry about the CMAT Syllabus because we have given here the detailed syllabus of CMAT 2018. Candidate must cover the topics given under each section in order to score good marks in Common Management Admission Test.
In logical reasoning, questions will come mainly from topics such as:
- Linear Arrangements
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statements Arguments
- Matrix Arrangements
- Number Series
- Analogy Test
- Cause and Effects
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Conclusion
- Symbol Based Problems
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Direction and Distance Test
- Statements Assumptions
- Ranking Tests
Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation
This section contains from topic given under:
- Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Profit and Loss
- Permutations & Combinations
- Work and time
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Fraction and Decimals
- Number Systems
- Ratios and Proportion
Candidates should have knowledge of these topics for Language part:
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Para
- English Usage Errors
- Sentence Correction
- English Grammar
- Paragraph Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- One-word Substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Improvement
The topics which are likely to come in General Awareness section are listed below:
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs of National and International Economy
- Sports News
- Personalities in News
- Science in the Everyday Life
- Trade Awareness
Steps to register online for CMAT 2018 – Common Managment Admission Test
- Go to the official web portal of CMAT 2018 – www.aicte-cmat.in
- Click on the tab for “CMAT 2018 Registration.”
- Before applying, read the given instructions carefully.
- Enter basic details such as your name, email address, mobile number etc.
- Make the payment of application form via online or offline means.
- After the payment, enter the remaining details in the given fields.
- Upload the scanned images of your passport-size photo and signature as prescribed.
- Check the entered details carefully and completely before hitting the “Submit” button.
- Once you’ve assured of all the entered details, hit “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
All the very best for your examination. We hope that you get an admission in the college you desire.