CLAT 2017 Admit Card: The admit cards for the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2017 will be available at clat.ac.in. Chanakya National Law University will organize this entrance test on 14th May 2017 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The entrance test will take place in integrated LLB and LLM courses proposed by 18 NLU National Law Universities.
CLAT 2017 ADMIT CARD OVERVIEW
|Organizing Committee||Chanakya National Law University|
|Exam Name||CLAT 2017 (Common Law Admission Test 2017)|
|Official website to download Admit Card||clat.ac.in|
|CLAT 2017 exam date||14th May 2017|
|Type||CLAT Admit Card 2017|
|Status||Released today! (20 Apr. 17)|
CLAT 2017 ADMIT CARD IMPORTANT DATES
- CLAT 2017 answer keys – 16 May 2017.
- Challenging/Representation of CLAT answer key – 17-19 May 2017.
- Final Answer Key release date – 25 May 2017
CLAT 2017 Exam pattern
- The duration of both the undergraduate and the postgraduate test is two hours.
- The UG paper is a 200 marks paper where as the PG paper will carry 150 marks. There is a provision for negative marking for each wrong answer. 0.25 marks will deduct for a wrong answer.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CLAT 2017 ADMIT CARD
- Initially, Aspirants have to visit the official website for CLAT 2017 – clat.ac.in.
- Now click on the CLAT login page to further continue the process to download CLAT Hall Ticket.
- Enter your login credentials like username and password.
- Check your entered details carefully and hit submit.
- The screen will display your CLAT 2017 Admit Card.
- Download your admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
To Download your CLAT 2017 Admit Card – Click Here
Note: Candidate must bring his/her Admit Card in an examination hall as it is the most important document for the verification purpose. Therefore, We advise candidates to keep their admit card safely. It is always better to take more than two copy of Admit Card.
All the best for your CLAT 2017 exam! We Hope you do well.