- 1 BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Overview
- 2 Check details on BSNL JAO, JTO & TTA Recruitment Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Application Form 2018 at www.bsnl.co.in
- 3 BSNL Recruitment JTO, JE Eligibility Criteria – Education Qualification
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 BSNL 2018 Selection Procedure
- 6 BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Admit Card
- 7 BSNL Recruitment Result 2018
BSNL Recruitment 2018-19: BSNL is a government-owned telecom company in India. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited was set up in the year 2000. Presently, BSNL is one of the biggest public sector telecom players in India. Since it is a government-owned telecom company, it provides its telecom services in urban as well as rural area. Its telecom services are covering all area from Jammu to Kanyakumari. BSNL has also distributed its telecom services to all state from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh. BSNL performs all its functions under the guidance of the Ministry of Telecommunications of India.
BSNL annually publishes the official recruitment notification and offers jobs to interested and eligible applicants. In the year 2018 also, BSNL is going to come up with its recruitment notification “BSNL Recruitment 2018-19” to recruit suitable and interested candidates for the various vacant posts in BSNL. Here, candidates can find out all the relevant information about the BSNL recruitment process and the posts, application form, eligibility criteria, and the selection procedure.
BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Overview
|Name of the posts|
|Employees Strength||211,086 (As on 2016)|
|Category||BSNL Recruitment Notification 2018|
|Job Posting||Within India|
Check details on BSNL JAO, JTO & TTA Recruitment Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Application Form 2018 at www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL considers the marks scored by the candidate in GATE Examination at the time of recruiting B.Tech candidate. Besides recruiting B.Tech candidates, BSNL also releases the recruitment notification to invite application from candidates for the Group/Class ‘B’ and ‘C’ grade jobs in which a candidate is only required to have completed a graduation from a University recognized by the Govt of India.
The conduct of any recruitment examination or interview for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts will depend upon the the sole decision of BSNL.
BSNL Recruitment JTO, JE Eligibility Criteria – Education Qualification
Candidates who want to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2018 must meet the following eligibility criteria given below:
- For JE Post: Engineering Degree Holder, Candidates who have completed their B.Sc graduation in Computers or Electronics are eligible to apply. Candidates having M.Sc degree can also apply.
- For JTO Post: B.E. / B.Technology degree holder from any field such as Electronics, Telecom, Computer, Instrumentation Engineering, Radio, IT, Electrical etc. are eligible to apply for JTO Post in BSNL. Candidates who have done M.Sc in Electronics or Computer Science can also apply.
- For various other posts: Must have finished their graduation in any discipline with excellent academic backgrounds from any University recognized by the Government of India.
The Application Fee has to be submit in online mode only. The amount which the Candidates has to pay to become a participant in BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 is mentioned below category-wise.
- For General & OBC Category’s Candidates : ₹500/-
- For Reserved Category’s Candidates : ₹300/-
BSNL 2018 Selection Procedure
BSNL will do the selection of exam applicants on the basis of their performance in written test and Personal Interview. Document Verification of candidate will also play a vital role in candidate’s selection. Only those candidates whose performance will be satisfactory in the recruitment test will get the posts he applied for.
BSNL Recruitment 2018-19 Admit Card
Candidates will only be given admit card for the recruitment exam after he/she successfully submits the application form and make the payment of the same. Candidates can download the BSNL Recruitment Call Letter from the official web portal of BSNL – bsnl.co.in. BSNL generally issues the admit card before ten days of the recruitment test. We will notify you about the call letter as soon as it is released.
BSNL Recruitment Result 2018
After carefully checking the answer sheet and evaluating the performance of the candidate, BSNL publishes the recruitment written test result or the interview. Only the examination qualifying candidates will get a call for the next selection round on the given date. We’ll share an active link of the result and notification once the official recruitment is released. Stay tuned to this webpage to get current updates about BSNL Recruitment 2018 .